As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The IAM Cybersecurity team is looking for a Cybersecurity Engineer to help us architect, engineer, deploy & manage our Global Active Directory Services.
We are searching for a passionate engineer to join our team to help us evaluate, implement, deploy & support IAM technologies that enable SSO, Authentication & Authorization for our enterprise applications. The motivated candidate should have a firm understanding Active Directory Services, LDAP, Kerberos, ADFS, SSO/Federation, Security fundamentals, network devices such as load balancers & firewalls. Additionally, he/she should have a working knowledge of windows server operating systems. Engineers typically work under the guidance of SME lead engineers & managers responsible for a given area.
- Help engineer, deploy & manage Active Directory Services in a globally distributed environment.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with Active Directory: Able to solve AD issues & also troubleshoot connectivity issues with AD.
- Integrate applications, network devices & systems with AD for authentication & directory services.
- Collaborate with other teams within IAM & provide solution & support for AD & Windows Server technologies.
- Develop security standards for Active Directory & related technologies.
- Maintain software & OS levels to the latest standards.
- Monitor the infrastructure to make sure availability & performance SLA's are met.
- Monitor & maintain tools used for Monitoring, Auditing, Reporting & Backup.
- Partner with Architects, Engineers & Operations individuals across a variety of services & infrastructure organizations to resolve issues, provide technical feedback, & to contribute to the overall architecture direction.
- Analyze & isolate problems & issues while leading problem bridges while being available for 3rd level on call support when needed.
- Enhance & improve existing infrastructure through automation & reporting.
- Collaborate effectively with a team, utilizing excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Successfully deliver projects, meet project milestones, & communicate issues/risks appropriately.
- Develop & document policies, procedures, & associated training plans for systems administration & operations teams.
- Take handoff of problems from SME leads & work them independently to root cause.
- Own Root Cause Analysis & Problem Management for corporate Identity Management environment.
- Create & maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, & appropriate troubleshooting steps.
- Improve existing processes through solutions to recurring problems & enhancements to existing solutions or documentation.
- 5-7 years relevant experience for Sr. Cybersecurity Engineerwith a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a relevant discipline
- 1-3 years' experience strong technical knowledge & experience with planning, deploying & maintaining Active Directory services in the enterprise-level environment
- Strong technical knowledge of LDAP, Authentication, Kerberos, DNS & windows security in general.
- Strong technical knowledge & experience with Microsoft Windows server OS
- Experience with Windows & Mac Desktop Operating Systems
- Must have deep & thorough understanding of monitoring best practices, preferably with Microsoft System Center Operation Manager (SCOM)
- Experience troubleshooting AD, Kerberos, LDAP application connectivity issues
- Experience with Wireshark or Network Monitor or similar tools
- Thorough understanding of Windows Server Security (IPSec, NTLM, UAC, Windows Firewalls, etc.)
- Strong understanding of PKI technologies
- Self-motivated, with keen attention to detail & excellent judgment skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good PowerShell scripting skills
- Experience documenting & maintaining configuration & process information
- Excellent client service delivery with a focus on the end user experience
- Experience with Quest AD tools (ARS, Change Auditor, & RMAD)
- Good understanding of MDM, AAA & MFA
- Strong technical knowledge of IIS & SQL
- Experience with ESAE
- Strong technical knowledge of ADFS, Azure AD/AWS, AD Connect & Federation
- Authorization to work in the U.S. isa precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.
- Position & incumbent must be based in Foster City; no telework option is allowed for this position.
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
- This position does not require the incumbent to travel.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend orlift upto 25 pounds.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.