We're looking for new team members to join the HelloFresh Delivery Network (HFDN) team! The Warehouse Associate will be responsible for assisting in the receiving of freight, breakdown of pallets, scanning & sortation of boxes by driver routes, loading of vehicles, & helping to direct traffic in the facility. Theyll report to the Sort Supervisor & be responsible for completing all sort activities safely within the shift.
Part Time Available Shift(s): (2) Sun-Tues / 2am-9am
Full Time Available Shift(s): (2) Sat-Wed / 2am-9am & (1) Wed-Sat, Mon / 2am-9am (1) Sat, Mon-Thu / 2am-9am
- Work within a team of associates to safely receive & sort all volume for the shift
- Ensures that incoming volume is directed to the correct destination on time
- Communicate delays or any issues to the Sort Supervisor
- Attend pre-sort meetings, working towards daily goals & safe operations
- Contribute to results on safety, productivity, cost, quality, & on-time delivery
- Achieve performance metrics
- Use our internal technology & systems to conduct operations
- Assist in the warehouse areas as needed
- Enforce & follow all safety, GMP & SQF policies/procedures.
- Comfortable using computers & scanning devices
- Team & safety focused
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Are able to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects and/or tools.
- Ability to regularly lift/move up to 50 lbs & participate in a highly physical job through standing, walking, crouching, pulling, & pushing
- Are able to stand, walk, stoop, reach & lift for a minimum of 10 to 12 hours with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Comfortable operating a manual & electric pallet jack (training will be provided)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read & write English, follow verbal instructions & use simple math
- Must be at least 18 years old
- 2+ years warehouse experience
- Ability to use scanning devices & other basic computer skills preferred
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision & peripheral vision.
- Starting pay rate of $18.50/hr.
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, because they are a protected veteran, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law.