Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant pharmacy experience that works for everyone, & technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. Our team is laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers, & driving meaningful value & better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Everyone who uses Capsule raves about it - we have 5,000+ five-star app reviews - & were expanding quickly to get that experience in the hands of as many people as possible. Weve raised over $250 million from the best internet & healthcare investors to enable that expansion.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes & winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, energized to accomplish ambitious goals, & push themselves & those around them to be better. We work hard to teach & share our successes to help others be successful. We anticipate our teammates needs & communicate early & often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast & right. We have tremendous ambitions & a lot of fun pursuing them if that excites you, wed love to have you join us.
About the Role:
Capsule is seeking a Pharmacy Experience Manager (Customer Service), to work directly with the Senior PX Manager to create a fun, focused, team-oriented work environment, built on mutual trust & around the construct of continual learning & development. The PX Manager works to balance/harmonize the needs of the individual (both personal & professional) with the needs of the company in a continually changing, fast-paced work environment. The Pharmacy Experience Manager is a consistent champion of Capsules leadership ideology (both inside & outside of the office), demonstrating & promoting kindness, caring & winning together.
- Responsible for driving productivity & quality performance of 10-15 customer service representatives through coaching & mentoring.
- Ensure Pharmacy Experience (PX) SLAs are consistently being achieved & escalate any issues preventing those SLAs from being met.
- Monitor dashboards & ensure the team is focused on work to be completed.
- Comfortably serve as the primary PX customer escalation point of contact during regular business hours & own any customer escalations.
- Review & maintain weekly PX payroll.
- Create & communicate weekly PX schedules, incorporating volume trends & projections (PTO/breaks, etc.).
- Maintain daily/weekly/quarterly flash reports.
- Participate in weekly review meetings with Senior PX Manager.
- Assist in identification & development of recurring training opportunities (e.g., regular spot quizzes, shadow exchanges with other Capsule teams, daily whiteboard topics/lessons) & incorporate results of learning checks into the performance appraisal process.
- With PX team members, assist in the creating & refinement of quality metrics, isolating ideal state qualitative customer experience & formal Capsule wide escalation processes/associated SLAs.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates & you give & get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better & be successful.
- You work hard & want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins & remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast & right & don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision & accuracy & where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed & challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form & live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance between putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner & expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility & value personal responsibility in others.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
- 2+ years experience in supervising a team of 10-15 customer service representatives within a call center environment (preferably within the B2C retail & e-commerce industry).
- Experience handling escalated customer issues, as well as experience with call center phone systems, call routing applications, order management systems, case management systems, & chat solutions.
- Ability to have difficult conversations, coach & develop team members with diverse backgrounds & capabilities to meet & exceed team performance metrics.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint/Google Suite & general PC navigation.
- Able to work flexible call center hours including late nights (roughly 10pm), weekends, & holidays.
- Bachelors degree in Management, Business Administration, or related field/equivalent work experience.
- Bilingual in English & Spanish, written & spoken.
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, & believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, national origin, religion, disability, & veteran status.