H2O.ai is the open source leader in AI with a mission to democratize AI for everyone. H2O.ai is transforming the use of AI with software with its category-creating visionary open source machine learning platform, H2O. More than 18,000 companies use open-source H2O in mission-critical use cases for Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, Retail, Telco, Sales & Marketing. H2O Driverless AI uses "AI to do AI" in order to provide an easier, faster & cost-effective means of implementing data science. H2O.ai partners with leading technology companies such as NVIDIA, IBM, AWS, Intel, Microsoft Azure & Google Cloud Platform & is proud of its growing customer base which includes Capital One, Progressive Insurance, Comcast, Walgreens & MarketAxess. For more information & to learn more about how H2O.ai is driving an AI Transformation, visit www.h2o.ai.
We are looking for high-energy & driven account executives to help promote H2O.ai & close big deals. Successful candidates will have a proven ability to execute with seven or more years of enterprise software sales focused on enterprise big data, analytics, and/or data science software products. Ability to navigate & thrive in a fast-paced startup environment is critical. Specific vertical expertise in financial services, insurance, and/or healthcare is helpful, as is a knowledge of open source software business models.
As an Enterprise Account Executive at H2O.ai, you are skilled at navigating the customer buying process, conveying value & compressing the sales cycle. You bring a passion for innovation & translating complex technology into a high-ROI business outcome. You are skilled at qualifying opportunities, managing your time & that of your team wisely, & staying focused on the goal.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Engage with CIOs, CDOs, CTOs, IT executives, Data Scientists & other key stakeholders
- Manage & grow a pipeline of both net new & existing accounts
- Capitalize on our land & expand strategy for quick wins while cultivating complex 7-figure transactions
- Maintain impeccable Salesforce hygiene on all active opportunities & customer activity
- Use solution selling to create & demonstrate value for customers
- Strong qualification & time management skills; excellent written & verbal communication
- Strong listening skills & ability to think strategically about structuring & winning deals
- Minimum of 5+ years field sales experience within big data, analytics, and/or data science tools & technologies in large enterprise accounts.
- Strong existing network in large enterprise accounts in your territory.
- Proven track record of revenue overachievement, hunger to win.
- Team player that knows how & when to enlist internal resources to ensure the desired outcome.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work hours & time off.
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission & accelerators above quota
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401k Retirement Plan
H2O.ai is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome & encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.