About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for a Accounts Payable Manager to join our Accounting team. Daily Harvests Accounting team crafts timely & accurate financial reporting to drive internal decision-making & provide key external stakeholders with information on business performance.
What youll do:
- Provide oversight over accounts payable & accounts receivable
- Partner with Controller & Assistant Controller to create efficient, scalable processes & formalize controls
- Maintain AP aging & reconcile to general ledger & vendor statements, ensuring amounts remain current
- Maintain, update & create new policies & processes around accounts payable, employee expenses & corporate credit cards
- Corporate credit card administration
- Partner with Accounting Manager to create monthly accruals for employee & vendor expenses
- Evaluate current AP system & plan to scale for future business needs
- Move vendor management & supporting documentation from Bill.com to NetSuite
- Ensure correct coding of expenses in line with strategic finance budgets
- Manage vendor onboarding process & ensure vendor payment terms are in line with corporate polices
- Provide new employee onboarding & ongoing training across organization for vendor payables & employee expenses
- Ensure employee expenses are completed timely across organization
- Manage close process around AP & other areas of responsibility & seek efficiencies to allow a shorter close timeline
- Work with Assistant Controller on AP projections to support cash flow forecast
- Manage year end 1099 reporting process
- Work with outside tax accountants on tax matters
- Work with Accounting Manager to maintain accounts receivable & ensure timely collection of outstanding amounts
Who you are: