LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY?
Join us at AEGIS LIVING as an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT supporting our HR Team
In our Bellevue, WA Corporate Office
This is an excellent opportunity to stretch your administrative skills!
Are youupbeat & self-motivated? Do you enjoy contributing in a fast-paced environment?
Can you provide proactive administrative support & customer service excellence?
Join Aegis where you will be acknowledged & appreciated!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service & administrative duties to include development & editing of correspondence/communications, project management, customer service, etc. for our Human Resources Department.
- Assist in data management.
- Calendar management & travel arrangements (flights, hotels, schedules)
- Assist with travel arrangement & itinerary scheduling for candidates
- Interact with senior executives, officials & clients inside & outside of the company.
- Create & edit management presentations & reports.
- Maintain distribution lists.
- Meeting & event planning & coordination. Agenda assistance as needed.
- Assist with reporting & coordination, etc.
- Collaborate with & back up other team members as needed.
- Special projects & other tasks as assigned.
- Act as back up for the Concierge desk.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3 years or more of administrative work experience required. Human resources & experience in benefits is a plus.
- Desire to delight your internal & external customers. Excellent customer service skills required.
- Highly developed organizational skills, detail-oriented.
- Ability to meet multiple tasks/projects deadlines with changing priorities while maintaining a professional attitude.
- Proficient business writer with solid grammar, spelling & punctuation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent verbal & written communication ability. Ability to work with & answer questions from senior-level clients.
- Demonstrated ability to work with confidential information.
- Proficiency in Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook) is required.
- Experience with databases (Yardi, Kronos, Microsoft Access) a plus.
Research Us, Ask Around:
EGIS LIVING: Were an upscale, award winning, Assisted Living Company with 32 Communities in WA, CA & Nevada & continuing in our growth with 7 in development. We provide a dynamic & progressive work environment where innovation & creativity is encouraged & valued.
With Aegis you will love your work, love your team & love the mission!
This really is a great place to work!