WE HELP ONLINE COMMUNITIES THRIVE
Spot.IMs mission is to create exceptional technology that empowers digital media publishers to develop meaningful & monetizable online communities for their readers within their Owned & Operated web space. Our enterprise software platform helps the worlds biggest online publishers form independent communities around their distinct content, quickly bolstering their overall engagement & social interactions. We connect millions of unique users a month across leading digital media publishers including Hearst, Sky Sports, Fox News, AOL, Uproxx, IFLScience, US Magazine, & many more. Spot.IM is VC-backed by Insight Ventures, one of the worlds most trusted & successful institutional investors, & we are focused on growing our standout global team & product stack.
About the Role
Spot.IM is experiencing significant growth & is looking for a motivated Senior Manager of demand generation to help manage an integrated marketing strategy & execution that will bring us to the next level!
You will report directly to the VP of Marketing to develop marketing programs that drive awareness, & ultimately revenue. In your role you bring expertise in crafting & executing successful demand generation programs for the enterprise segment, while collaborating closely with product marketing, sales, SDRs, & external agencies & vendors. We are looking for someone who can take full ownership of integrated campaigns, uncover new opportunities, move quickly, & has a strong appetite for growth.
Attention to quality & an eye for detail, along with a strong ability to execute across multiple initiative at high velocity are crucial for your success in this role & at Spot.IM.
- Lead development, implementation & prioritization of demand generation programs & strategy, including: automated nurture, drip & other marketing emails & publications, search engine optimization, social media presence & website content
- Work closely with sales & marketing teams to generate & deliver valuable leads
- Track, analyze & account for the effectiveness of each demand generation campaign; identify areas for improvement
- Develop, maintain & execute demand generation plans aligned with business goals
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products & the buyers journey
- Work closely with other departments to build cross-functional cohesion
- Present to upper management to get buy-in & secure budgets, as well as report results
- Create personas tied to specific customer needs & preferences
- Grow distribution across all channels, not just owned channels. Must be skilled in content creation supported by SEO/SEM optimization & PPC strategy
- Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time
- Collaborate with sales & marketing to build programs that support sales enablement
- Leverage marketing automation & lead management to streamline, automate & measure all marketing tasks & workflows
- Measure, analyze, & report campaign performance
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of full-time marketing experience
- 3+ years of demand generation/campaigns experience
- Experience implementing enterprise-level account based marketing & demand generation programs
- Tactical, hands-on experience with lead forecasting, reporting, & analysis
- Proven experience working with paid media & content syndication vendors
- Experience developing compelling messaging & voice across all digital channels
- Experience managing third party vendors including agencies & contractors
- Experience partnering with SDRs & sales teams to coordinate, communicate, & deliver offers & campaigns that resonate deeply with customers along buyers journey
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking & thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize & shift workload to meet deadlines
The Spot.IM Culture
We offer a dynamic & unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world class & high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, & creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change & strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role & projects, from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, & make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!
Spot.IM is committed to building diverse teams & upholding an equal employment workplace that is free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status.
Ready to save the digital publishing industry?