Why join Igloo:
One of our core beliefs at Igloo is that people are a companys biggest asset. This philosophy is woven into everything we do at Igloo our behaviors, our culture, & especially our digital workplace solutions (which we use every day). And thats why we can offer you a superior employee experience that goes beyond superficial perks & promises, & gives you the true sense of purpose youve been waiting for.
Why this role is important:
Were seeking an experienced product manager whos passionate about the evolution of work & wants to help shape its future. And, as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in North America, boy does the future look bright.
Reporting to the Director of Product Management, well turn to you to help guide Igloos product strategy spanning mobile, analytics, search & publishing. You will be responsible for crafting the product roadmap, communicating strategic direction to stakeholders & supporting our customer facing teams, ensuring that the Igloo experience is user friendly, scalable & ready to meet the needs of our customers.
Life at Igloo means a few things: youll get to work on a product youll use on a daily basis, move projects forward using an agile approach, & work cross-functionally to delight customers. Youll use modern tools, like Aha! & Jira, while collaborating with some big thinkers to craft unexpectedly great customer experiences.
Youre a dreamer. A problem solver. Someone who can break down technical challenges into a logical series of steps. Thats the type of person were looking for.
The impact youll have:
- Lead: collaborate closely with product leadership to establish & drive the roadmap & prioritize the backlog in partnership with other product managers.
- Own: oversee the end-to-end process for enhancements, from requirements gathering through to design, development, & post-launch analysis.
- Execute: write & prioritize stories for executing against the product plan, & work closely with development to track execution & acceptance into release.
- Empathize: advocate for user experience & design within our product, engaging with customers, & communicating capabilities bundled in a release.
- Unblock: remove roadblocks, coordinate dependencies across teams, identify & mitigate risks, & capitalize on opportunities.
What youll need:
- 3-5 years experience in a Product Management role
- Experience driving an agile product development process, as a Product Manager or Owner
- Demonstrated success within a SaaS organization with mid & large enterprise customer base
- Ability to design through conflicting priorities & navigate trade-offs between choices, turning ambiguity into clarity
- A good eye for user experience design & ability to empathize with users
- Experience collaborating with UX designers, & proven understanding of the methodology behind creating amazing workflows
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with teams across all levels of an organization
- Proven ability to convey technical concepts to non-technical people
- Ability to turn product direction into exacting specifications
Tech Stack (brownie points!):
- Background in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent related experience
- Native mobile app design (iOS & Android)
- Enterprise search technologies (e.g. Lucidworks, Solr)
- Analytics & reporting (e.g. Power BI, Tableau)
- Machine learning, AI & bots framework
What we have to offer:
We offer health benefits, a training budget for every employee, fair-trade coffee & tea, treats every pay day, & an eco-bonus for people who take alternative transportation to work. You choose whether you work on a Mac or PC, & we give our developers stipends to buy whatever hardware makes your work easier.
If youre looking for a role with the right mix of autonomy & team collaboration, an environment that fosters transparency & trust, a company with seasoned leadership & backed by a leading investment firm, a career with lots of opportunity & room for growth, & a chance to personally influence how organizations work, then we invite you to step inside Igloo.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Igloo welcomes & encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Learn more about Igloo Software