About our Company
M.M.LaFleur is a fast-growing professional womenswear company based in New York City. We aim to be the go-to wardrobe solution for women of purpose by taking the work out of dressing for work. Through our thoughtfully-designed products & highly personalized service model, we celebrate & champion the modern professional woman.
Who are we?
We're a varied group of go-getters who are passionate about reimagining the way women shop & dress for work. Were scrappy, straightforward, strategic, & snack-oriented. We think big, but we sweat the details. We take our work (but never ourselves) seriously. We have a validated market & die-hard fans, a quickly growing revenue stream, & a whip-smart & energetic team. We are perfectionists who sometimes spill on our clothes. We truly believe we can do it better & faster & smarterand have more fun while were at it. We are incredibly proud of the team & culture weve built, & are intensely focused on maintaining & evolving this special thing weve got going on.
About this role
As a Performance Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for a mix of marketing tasks including managing cross-functional collaborations with our Creative team, setting up tracking across new marketing campaigns, & support management of our paid marketing channels (with a focus on paid social, paid search & display). The ideal candidate is keen to work in a fast-paced environment & is excited to play a pivotal role in driving our customer acquisition & retention efforts.
What will you do?
- Manage creative/content production (liaising closely with the creative team, project manager, & marketing managers) to ensure that digital assets are delivered & approved in a timely manner
- Summarize creative performance across platforms to highlight data-driven insights & suggest future creative testing strategy
- Assist with setting up, tracking, & recapping digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms (e.g. Google, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube)
- Partner with marketing managers & analytics team to deep dive into specific campaign performance as needed
- Work with channel managers to support daily channel optimizations (bids, budgets, etc), campaign launches, & performance reporting
- Collaborate with cross-functional project leads to support digital marketing efforts across key campaign launches & other business initiatives (e.g. Summer collection, MM Casual, etc.)
- Keep up to date with industry & competitor trends, contributing new testing ideas (i.e. if you see a cool ad or marketing opportunity, tell us about it!)
What skills do you have?
- Bachelors degree
- 1-2 years in marketing, digital media, or e-commerce (Fashion/Agency background a plus!)
- Excellent analytical & critical-thinking skills (proficiency in Excel), with strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills & ability to juggle multiple projects & tight deadlines
- Excellent communication & relationship-building skills across teams
- Steadfast willingness & drive to find a way
- Experience using marketing platforms such as DCM, Google Analytics, social ads manager (FB/IG, Pinterest, Twitter)