The Supply Chain Strategy Analyst will be responsible for data analysis within the Logistics team: compiling, monitoring & drawing impactful conclusions from Logistics performance data, as measured through on-time performance, customer-reported errors, & exceptions measurements. The analyst will be tasked with leveraging this data & managing database tools to help inform high-level strategy. Additional tasks will include developing, improving, & maintaining integral tools; generating weekly reports to HelloFresh leadership; providing regular & ad-hoc in-depth analysis on network & carrier performance, as well as supply chain disruptions & leveraging this analysis to provide the team with insight & recommendations on continued network quality improvements.
- Be responsible for weekly analysis & reporting on customer-reported errors & On-time Performance
- Develop internal Quality team measures & KPIs (Delay comms reporting, Remakes & refunds)
- Devise, improve upon, & maintain tools & dashboards to support Logistics processes
- Own necessary database improvements that support decision making & improvements across key metrics
- Assist in pushing data normalization initiatives & Quality metrics across broader Logistics stakeholders
- Help develop, support & integrate new data streams & projects to create full supply chain visibility (i.e. Middle Mile metrics, box to trailer metrics)
- Execute against ad-hoc reporting requests from leadership team
- Thrive in fast-paced environment with varying ad-hoc projects
- Data-driven you can organize, explore, & synthesize unstructured data into actionable insights to better inform operational decision-making.
- Intellectually curious you have an insatiable desire to understand how things work, why they work the way they do, & to consistently challenge the status quo.
- Detail-oriented you possess strong organizational skills & consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work.
- Agile you thrive in fast-paced & dynamic environments & are comfortable working autonomously.
- A critical thinker you use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, & synthesize & present critical information to solve complex problems.
- An excellent communicator able to communicate at all levels with clarity, poise, maturity & precision both written & verbal.
- Collaborative - you enjoy working cross functionally with various teams to gather key inputs, & able to work well with diverse opinions.
- Dedicated to providing the best possible experience for the HelloFresh customer.
- Minimum 1 year experience delivering analytical solutions to complex problems
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Economics, Data Science, Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting, or other relevant area of study required
- Ability to work with multiple database systems & provide intelligence-driven conclusions
- Expert in Excel/VBA & SQL, while other statistical analysis software, including Alteryx, is a plus
- Experience visualizing data in Tableau
- Knowledge of Python a significant plus
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, & project management skills
- Ability to tackle large datasets & transform them to meaningful visuals
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company