JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the worlds one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco & backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments & Tao Invest, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the worlds largest & oldest industries.
Were an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG, & biotech, & were growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. Were actively looking to hire the worlds best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service & business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
JUUL Labs is seeking a Training & Implementation Manager to join the JUUL team in France.You will be the lead on retailers training & in store execution through compliance measures & verification techniques across all France sales channels.
Your key responsibilities will involve enforcing the execution standards & JUUL Age Policy, working with our 3rd party mystery shopping team, running retailer training events & partnering with online age verification partners to continually monitor & measure both our own & our retail partners compliance.
- You will elaborate, manage & improve all existing & new training documents & materials (online & offline)
- You will plan, organize & deliver product, merchandising, promotion & age compliance training sessions with retail partners
- You will monitor & evaluate training program effectiveness, success & ROI
- You will build & manage annual training budget
- You will be responsible for end-to-end management & execution of our standards of merchandising, which includes audit & mystery shopping
- You will manage the third party agency for the Mystery Shopping implementation: brief, deployment, analysis of the results, coordination & identification of best practices
- You will work in collaboration with a range of internal stakeholders to measure, report & improve
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to manage stakeholders at various levels of seniority & across different functions
- Interpersonal skills (excellent presentation, communication & influencing skills)
- The ideal candidate would have extensive experience of training, audit, compliance or legal experience
- Significant exposure to regulated industries specifically tobacco / gambling / drinks / pharmaceuticals
- Articulate, pragmatic, commercially minded & solutions-focused, with exceptional drive & enthusiasm
- Good analytical skills, capable of thinking logically, using initiative & systematically able to resolve problems
- Ability to comprehend, extract, & analyse information from various data sources for reporting
- Self-starter able to function in high performance rapidly changing environment with minimal support
- Project management skills including strong organisation, attention to detail, & ability to coordinate & interact with cross-functional teams
- Employment subject to providing appropriate evidence or confirmation that you have the right to work in the country in which the role is based
- Be able to work autonomously with good organisation skills
- Fluent in French & English
- Excellent communication & leadership skills
- Energetic & self - motivated with a strong record as a team player with interpersonal skills
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career by leading our supply chain initiatives. Well help you set big goals - & exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed & supportive teammates
- Equity & performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Location. Work in the heart of Paris