The Enterprise IT Architect will work initially with the finance, sales, & human resource groups across a global user community. The Enterprise IT Architect will support teams that manage the Oracle Cloud ERP & EPM applications, UltiPro UKG, & Salesforce as well as other 3rd party systems, such as Blackline, Zuora & Tray.io.
The focus of the Enterprise IT Architect will be to design, develop & support the enterprise data architecture & will help lead large scale integration initiatives across groups. The Enterprise IT Architect will also be involved in integration system production support & testing initiatives as well as leading integration design & improvements at Vimeo.
What youll do:
- Responsible for defining architecture & designs for complex end to end data solutions across systems
- Design & build ETL & ELT solutions including analytics, error handling, & reporting
- Enable the team to generate accurate reporting by making sure the data from various systems (sales, finance, payroll, etc.) are imported cleanly into target systems
- Responsible for enterprise level data modeling across complex & disparate systems
- Support all system data integrations & data normalizations across the enterprise
- Hands on management of all middleware design, configuration, integrations, & support
- Support all integrations for related system upgrades, inclusive of design documentation, implementation testing & go-live support
- Create a strategy for the continuous improvement of the IT infrastructure & lead initiatives to add value & functionality in this area
- Troubleshoot & conduct root cause analysis of incidents & outages, remediations are implemented for future avoidance, including appropriate communications to business stakeholders.
- Ensure operational excellence around process & procedures, maintain process documentation.
- Communicate with internal customers & senior management regularly on status, risks & emergent issues.
- Maintain superior levels of customer service to all company stakeholders.
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- BS in one or more of the following: Computer Science, Engineering
- 7+ Years of enterprise data architecture experience
- ETL & ELT experience
- Middleware implementation experience
- Oracle Cloud ERP required
- Oracle Cloud EPM, & OCI experience preferred
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Global company experience
- SOX control management
Targeted Base Salary Range: $137,000 to $202,500
The base salary range listed above is for candidates located in the U.S., including the New York City metro area.
At Vimeo, we strive to hire & nurture amazing talent across the globe. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, specialized skills, internal alignment & a candidates home base.
Base salary is just one component of Vimeos total rewards philosophy. We offer a wide range of benefits & perks that appeal to the variety of needs across our diverse employee base! Other rewards may include bonus or commission, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), paid time off, generous 401k match, wellbeing resources, & more.
Vimeo (NASDAQ:VMEO) is the worlds most innovative video experience platform. We enable anyone to create high-quality video experiences to connect better & bring ideas to life. We proudly serve our growing community of nearly 300 million users from creative storytellers to globally distributed teams at the worlds largest companies. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.