Trialspark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster by reimagining the clinical trial process.
Today, a clinical trial can cost more than $100M & take 10 years to complete, bottlenecking the development of new treatments for patients. Were fundamentally changing how trials are run, rethinking the trial process both from a technology & operational perspective. To achieve this, were bringing together talent from top technology, service, & healthcare companies to work side by side.
Talent is critical to Trialsparks mission & success. Improving clinical research is one of the most impactful problems to be working on, & it requires the best & the brightest. Were a team of mission-oriented, ambitious, yet humble individuals working in a dynamic space & growing fast.
As an Executive Assistant, youll support our CEO & other members of our leadership team. Youll anticipate & resolve our administrative & operational needs before they even arise, ensuring your clients are able to fully focus on their core roles. Youll do this by:
- Managing a range of administrative duties including dealing with correspondence, managing calendars, organizing meetings & appointments, & arranging travel & accommodation
- Improving existing internal processes & operations & putting in place new ones where needed
- Organizing internal & external events & conferences
- Working on ad hoc projects as required
- You will also be expected to perform on-call duties (some evenings & weekends) & act as liaison for our corporate apartment
Key qualifications for this role include:
- Undergraduate degree or higher in a relevant discipline
- 5 years+ experience providing support to executives in a fast-paced environment
- Well-organized, self-starter with a can do attitude: This role will involve lots of multitasking & youll regularly be called upon to use your initiative
- Tact, diplomacy, & discretion: Youll be working across all teams & will potentially be privy to sensitive information
- Excitement for the mission: Were passionate about bringing medical treatments to patients faster, & think its important you are too
- Kind, thoughtful, & low ego: We look for folks who have these attributes, as we think they are key contributors to a great company culture
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.