At ActionIQ, our engineers are responsible for building the only scalable CDP in the market. Specifically, they're responsible for:
1) an easy to use product that connects customer data, insights & experiences to allow for truly personalized marketing
2) a proprietary data storage & query layer that enables our platform to offer our clients immediate access to terabytes of their data real-time,
3) the hosting of the ActionIQ platform & the underlying services for our clients.
(You can read more about CDPs here: https://martechseries.com/mts-insights/interviews/interview-tasso-argyros-ceo-actioniq/)
As we continue to grow, we are looking for an engineering manager to lead our Fullstack team which is responsible for building the product our clients use. This product is the face of ActionIQs software platform & owning that & leading the engineers who build it offers long-term leadership, product & technical opportunities.
The expectations of the role are:
- Lead the engineers in the Fullstack team so that they continue to build a product that is loved by our clients
- Work with our Design & Product teams to identify opportunities, define features & set the roadmap for the Fullstack team
- Be accountable for the delivery of our product
- Map organizational & team goals with career development goals of engineers in the Fullstack team
- Contribute to how we build excellent engineering teams within ActionIQ
This is a high impact engineering leadership role & is best suited to someone who is excited to work in a growing startup & wants the opportunity to lead our future success. You will be working closely with our engineers, Design, Product, & customer success teams.