Major Account Executive (Northeast)
Sales | US - New York, NY - Remote
About the company:
In todays highly connected digital world, understanding, managing & securing the identity of individuals & things is essential to safety & success of both businesses & their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices & expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple & comprehensive Identity & Access Management Platformto help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers & improve the productivity & connectivity of their employees & partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences & is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy & consent features. Wedeliver our platform through both cloud services & on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, & even countries in the world. On any gven day, its likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, & supported trusted relationships between you, companies & the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore & Sydney, Australia. Please read more about us atforgerock.comor follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
Reporting to the local Regional Vice President, this is a strategic sales role as we accelerate our growth at this crucial stage in our companys development. You will be tasked with driving sales within your sector, working within a quarterly cycle.
ForgeRocks growth now requires repeatable success. You will have evidence of solution selling & success, with experience in building extraordinary customer relationships & role modeling your behaviors within a team. The ability to leverage the partner community, architect solutions & reach into a well-established network is required elements for future success.
In order to acquire, retain & extend customer relationships, you will be a high performer who uses data, previous experience & current feedback to finesse your approach. Focused on the work needed to be done, & culturally conscious of the way to do the work, you will be constantly aware of the true measurements of success. Your mind set should be passionate, authentic & hungry, with a natural ability to find the best opportunities & to drive them to successful conclusion.
- Creates, implements, measures & reviews an individual plan that drives achievement of performance goals aligned to the Regional sales strategy
- Devises how to position & articulate ForgeRocks value proposition at sector customers, with a view to increasing average deal size
- Negotiate & close complex enterprise contracts with global partners & customers
- Reports on sales activity & forecasts to senior management
- Prepares indicative subscription pricing & customer offers, including reviewing broader opportunities such as training & professional services modules, & leads Request for Proposal responses
- Identifies & pursues opportunities to expand business activities within areas of responsibility
- Plans & controls the expense associated with area of responsibility even if not responsible for overall cost center
- Establishes working relationships with external parties which support the achievement of business goals
- Complies with all relevant systems & procedures
- Provides customer feedback to marketing, customer success, product management & engineering teams
- Coaches/mentors new team members as requested by the RVP
- Accurately forecasts & achieves sales targets
- Identifies & allocates appropriate resources to opportunities
- Works collaboratively to acquire additional/specialist resources as required, including legal, finance & marketing
- Has established sector-related C level contacts in large Enterprise customers
- Builds relationships with customers (internal or external) as necessary previous executive engagement & network is essential to the success of this role
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree (MBA desirable but not essential) or equivalent work experience
- Expertise in technology sales & account management
- Results oriented with multiple years meeting or exceeding quota
- Experience working in a US global matrixed organization
- Good interpersonal skills to align & foster positive working relationships across the organization
- Industry/Vertical market knowledge
- Competitor knowledge
- Partner Knowledge
- Sales best practices
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in & facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. Weve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, & genuinely nice people because thats who we want to succeed with every day. Below are just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun & genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible & collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches & happy hours to group offsites & hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether youre hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits & perks
- Were Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Munich, Germany; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble & Paris, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
ForgeRock is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation & gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.