With Recruiting as a critical component of maintaining market leadership, the Recruiting Coordinator will be an essential part of the company's success & continued growth.
We have an extremely high hiring bar & the ideal candidate should possess strong organisational skills & be on top of their game! You will support the Recruiters & Sourcers, providing 360 degrees team assistance in posting jobs, scheduling interviews, managing interview days, maintaining recruiting files & reports, planning recruiting events, & providing assistance to candidates/applicants. Youll join us at our beautifuloffices in Amsterdam, the Netherlands & get the chance to work with some of our industrys smartest people. We invite you to think about improvements & innovation as we always focus on getting the best results for our business.
This role is to pipeline for future opportunities as now there is no current available openings.
- Support all recruiting activities such as scheduling interviews, managing interview days, & providing assistance to candidates/applicants.
- Track & maintain recruiting files & reports, candidate communication & data in relevant recruiting files.
- Contribute to the improvement of recruiting processes, to create team efficiency & to ensure a high quality "candidate experience".
- Book all domestic & international candidate travel, arrange necessary visa letters & manage candidate expenses associated with interviews.
- Act as POC for all candidates, recruiters & interviewers.
- Balance multiple candidate schedules on any given day & ensure that interviews run smoothly.
- Act as an ambassador of Booking.com value by providing impeccable support & genuine human connection when interacting with candidates, hiring managers & colleagues
- Be an integral part of the recruitment team by participating to projects, meetings, initiatives & providing your support & feedback to increase our team success
- A proven track record of1+ year of professional or internship experience, including recruiting coordination, scheduling, executive assistant or other highly organisational administrative duties.
- You demonstrate strong organisational skills & maintain extreme attention to detail.
- You demonstrate strong verbal & written communication skills, including the ability to create professional messages & reports.
- You are a multi-tasker, with a can-do attitude & great initiative.
- You can make good decisions, are confident, can build strong relationships
- You are proficient with Calendaring, MS Office (especially Excel) & other Internet based systems.
- You not only tolerate, but thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
- Your preference is to work in a close-knit team dynamic.
- You like to have fun at work & have a contagious personality!