At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is hiring a Financial Systems Analyst specializing in Tableau for its Financial Planning & Analysis Team. The candidate will work directly with the Finance Organization to build Tableau Dashboards that would steer Business Performance by connecting Data, People & Plans across Finance & Operations.
- Build key Tableau Dashboards that would steer Business Performance by Connecting Data, People & Plans Across Finance & Operations
- Lead FP&A team in Tableau reporting best practices, be a go-to expert for any Tableau dashboard requests
- Collaborate, support & advise business partners on strategic & financial aspects of the business with an eye to financial goals. You will work directly with Finance & Engineering functions
- Support forecasting, business planning & analysis for several key areas of the business including strategic alternative analyses, financial modeling, & applications of other financial tools to impact decision making & create actionable insights
- Improve the speed & accuracy of budgeting & forecasting; collaborate with business stakeholders throughout the financial planning process
- Design, build, maintain & deploy complex reports in Tableau using a variety of data sources
- Experience developing & delivering Tableau training, managing & tracking end user requests & troubleshooting Tableau issues
Experience & Skills:
- Strong experience delivering end-to-end Tableau dashboards (requirements gathering, architect, building, testing, deployment, maintenance).
- Knowledge of best practices in data visualization & Business Intelligence
- Have a strong sense of ownership
- Expertise in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) preferred
- Strong Tableau Development experience required
- 6+ years hands-on experience in business intelligence, reporting, & analytics
- Strong SQL, Dashboard Development & Data integration skills strongly preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal, & presentation skills
- Possess strong quantitative & analytical skill
- Tableau Certification
- Accounting or Finance major/minor
- Proficient with Python, SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL) & other analytics applications
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.