Here at HelloFresh, were passionate about bringing dinner inspiration to everyday Australians. With 9 years of service under our belt, we are the market leader in the growing world of meal kit delivery services, operating in 15 different countries.
As we continue to deliver fresh, seasonal ingredients & delicious, wholesome recipes to our customers, we see our inspired community of empowered home-cooks continue to grow, & you could be a part of it!
Are you energetic & motivated with a team focus? Do you thrive in a dynamic, high-growth environment? If you're looking for a role that lets you make an impact every single day, we'd love to hear from you.
We are looking for a detail-oriented foodie to manage & coordinate Culinary Innovation & Operational processes across our ANZ business. Our ideal applicant is agile, process-driven & detail-oriented with experience in management in a food-related business.
- Assist the Operations Lead in maintaining the accuracy of the recipe database
- Manage workflow & performance of Operations Coordinator
- Manage & advise on required changes to weekly menus in line with customer feedback & ingredient availability
- Work closely with the Procurement, Menu Planning & Culinary teams to identify suitable ingredient substitutions for recipes where replacements are required
- Communicate updated instructions for ingredient substitutions to our Customer Care team
- Continuously question & improve on Culinary operational processes
- Establish new, optimised processes through observing ways of working
- Undertake special projects to improve product performance & Culinary team workflow
- Track & report on ongoing menu related Culinary projects
- Highly organised with a supreme attention to detail; youll triple confirm & cross check until you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that its correct!
- Process-driven with an eager attitude towards improving operational efficiency
- A self-starter & truly proactive problem solver, who works relentlessly to execute all steps needed until the problem is solved
- Able to maintain consistent deadlines which ensuring complete accuracy across all projects & tasks
- Passionate about food & cooking
- Motivated by being part of an extremely fast-paced business
You have ...
- 3+ years experience in a FMCG business
- Management experience
- Excellent communication & time management skills
- An intermediate knowledge of Excel
- A good knowledge of cooking techniques & the behaviour of ingredients
- Experience using HelloFresh is a plus!
What youll get in return
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing global technology companies in an exciting growth phase
- 70% discount off HelloFresh boxes
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning with room for personal growth
- Free access to Headspace
- HelloFresh Academies - monthly internal learning & development
- A diverse & vibrant international environment, with offices in 15 countries
Start Date: Immediately
Duration: Full time role. You must have the right to work full-time in Australia
Location: Chippendale Head Office
We are committed to building & nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other legally protected status.
To put it simply, everyone is welcome at our table.