CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR uniquely sits at an unprecedented moment for growth. The accelerated urgent need for digital transformation & strong identity, coupled with the new imperative for health screening across all types of experiences, represents an inflection point in CLEARs growth trajectory.
Were looking for an experienced revenue & growth leader to guide CLEARs rapid expansion across our vast Experiences group, including travel & aviation, hospitality & leisure, sports & entertainment, & commercial real estate. This role will be responsible for P&L oversight & successful growth across a wide array of commercial verticals & the general managers who oversee them, scaling adoption of CLEARs technology to make consumers' lives easier, richer, & more secure.
What You Will Do:
- Accelerate the growth & profitability of the Experiences business group.
- In close collaboration with the executive team & your general managers, define & own CLEARs commercial strategy across the Experiences category, prioritizing opportunities & helping innovate new products & solutions to better serve partners.
- Be accountable for the top line P&L of the Experiences business group, setting & managing aggressive goals for the success of your group.
- Continue to scale organizational capacity in order to successfully capitalize on our potential opportunity & deliver exceptional outcomes for partners & members.
- Coach your team in a way that maximizes both their potential & CLEARs.
Who You Are:
- 15+ years professional experience with significant time as general manager with P&L ownership, ideally with a focus on top-line commercial expansion at a high growth company.
- Demonstrated success taking a company to transformational change: increasing top-line revenue growth & improving margins, with solid financial & business acumen.
- Dexterity to execute successfully both internally & externally: (i) managing your team to deliver exceptional commercial outcomes one minute, & in the next (ii), delivering a crystal clear value proposition to the CEOs of potential partner companies.
- An indefatigable leader with a firm belief in CLEARs position for growth & disruption. Your strong sense of personal responsibility brings urgency & accountability to all that you undertake.
- The consummate team player & builder, with a collaborative & cooperative work style & the skills to develop, lead, inspire, & motivate your team to operate successfully. You are never above rolling-up your sleeves to get things done yourself & possess zero ego interference in growing the team, the person or the partner.