About your role:
As a Media Strategist on the Ad Operations team you will build, manage, & maximize the value of direct-sold online advertising campaigns, through strategic & best in class support in both a pre & post-sales capacity.
Are you ready to take on this highly visible, client facing position? You should have previous media planning and/or account management experience, an ability to build trust with partners, drive seamless executions, achieve campaign objectives, & maximize revenue. You're also passionate about digital advertising, exceptional at client service, & have strong decision-making, organizational, planning, & problem-solving skills, with a proven ability to identify & prioritize critical issues.
As a primary pre & post-sale point of contact for campaign planning, execution, & optimization, you'll ultimately be responsible for representing client needs & goals to ensure optimal performance & client satisfaction.
- Partner with sales to understand client objectives, strategies & goals; provide guidance on ad product selection, inventory, pricing, & internal requirements
- Participate in client campaign kick-off calls to outline the media plan, creative assets, ad tracking requirements, & necessary campaign deliverables
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of ad products & relevant specs, guidelines, & business rules
- Build & revise media plans, collect assets/deliverables, & oversee campaign launches
- Liaise with Sales, Internal Marketing, Design, Research, & Ad Product departments to plan, prioritize, & assist in campaign execution
- Ensure seamless campaign execution, full delivery, & drive towards clients KPIs
- Prepare reports & analyze ad performance data relative to campaign objectives; carry out campaign optimizations (creative execution & strategy, placement evaluation, pacing, click rates, Viewability, VCR, Ad Fraud, Brand Safety, etc.) to increase performance for agency/client
- Build wrap-up analysis decks, leveraging various sets of performance data & metrics
- Educate sales & clients to evangelize Fandom & our offerings
- Develop & maintain strong relationships with clients & agencies; deliver best in class service to meet & exceed client expectations
- Manage monthly billing reconciliation process with Finance department
- Experienced with campaign booking tools & ad servers (e.g., Google/DoubleClick, Operative, Boostr, etc.)
- Experienced in a client facing role (Client Services, Sales/Planning or Account/Project Management)
- Extremely proactive & highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledgeable of online advertising industry, trends, technologies, pricing models & ad campaign metrics; CPM, CPA, Viewability, VCR, IVT, Brand Safety
- Experienced working with verification vendors(MOAT, IAS, Double Verify), 3rd party and/or rich media ad serving vendors, & Data Management Platforms(Krux, Lotame, BlueKai, Permutive, Audigent, etc.)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Periodic Team Lunches & Happy Hour
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies & healthy food options
- Employee Interest & Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment with start-up culture
Fandom is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, Fandom provides a home to explore, contribute to, & celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or whats buzzing in entertainment, Fandom has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge & carefully curated & fun, original multi-platform content.
Fandom has a global audience of almost 300 million monthly unique users & encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video. Our Fandom values are:
- We serve a global community.
Connection with our fans, creators, & partners is at our core, & its grounded by our active efforts of inclusion.
- We build experiences.
We imagine, improve, & deliver solutions.
- We bring joy.
We celebrate our fandoms, our teammates, & the work we do.
Fandom is an Equal Opportunity Employer
New York Fair Chance Act