As a Solutions Engineer at Peloton, you will be a part of the OIT solution design team & be responsible for architectural design of scalable IT Solutions. Youll build trusted, lasting relationships with a wide range of stakeholders within the OIT(Operations, Identity & Trust) organization. You'll serve as their technical advisor, helping craft solutions to the business needs by leveraging OIT Tools, capabilities & industry best practices.
Mission: Enable Peloton with secure access, robust tools, & fast, friendly solutions.
- Operationalize then Automate
- Meticulously fast resolution at first touch
- Team Love
- Learn & Grow
- Find the path to Yes
- Create technical prototypes, blueprints to validate solution feasibility & work closely with OIT (Operations, Identity & Trust) Teams to implement the solution
- Support our Atlassian (Jira, Confluence, Statuspage) Stack & enforce best practices
- Edit & write code, build automation where needed for validating integration solutions
- Develop artifacts, technical alternative documents & architectural designs that meet business requirements
- Update & maintain technical documentation, change logs & other scalable resources to improve the Peloton employee experience
- Identify common problems, patterns & scenarios across OIT (Operations, Identity & Trust) teams & deliver homogenous solutions
- Understanding of IT Tools, processes & architectures & able to purpose scalable, reliable & secure solutions to various teams
- Lead requirement gathering sessions with OIT Teams & translate business requirements to technical requirements
- Thought Leadership: Internal feedback loop to partner OIT teams, management teams regarding the employee & tooling experience, OIT product features/functionality, & service implementation/management
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex technical & business concepts to technical & non-technical personas
- Ability to learn, understand & communicate complex technical concepts & develop skills to create compelling solutions that demonstrate value
- 4+ years of experience of managing Atlassian (Jira, Confluence, Statuspage) Infrastructure
- 4+ years of experience supporting Atlassian products as a System Administrator
- Experience customizing Jira Projects with issue types, schemas, workflows & permissions & notification Schemes
- Familiarity with cloud platforms, integration platforms, SSO (OKTA, LDAP, AD), IT Infrastructure, Data Analytics & application architecture
- Youre an action-oriented & organized self-starter who isnt afraid to get scrappy to solve issues you have a strong work ethic & are committed to excellence
- Youre good at multitasking, prioritizing effectively across a wide variety of tasks & evaluating situational urgency you thrive under pressure & enjoy clarifying ambiguous situations
- AWS Solution Architect, TOGAF, ITIL & / or Six Sigma Certified
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.