As the HR Systems Analyst, you will play a key role in supporting the day to day operations & executing the overall strategy for all HR-related technologies at Squarespace. You will work across the People team to ensure that our HRIS, compensation, performance, & other systems work together efficiently & meet current & future business needs. You will also launch & support projects that require HR technology expertise & cross-functional partnerships within the People team, IT & Business Systems.
You will report to our Senior Lead, HR Technology & be based in our New York City headquarters.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices & provides flexibility for our employees.
- Day to day maintenance of system integrations, troubleshooting & resolving data errors
- Create integrations & advanced reports in Cognos BI to support the onboarding of new technologies, system audits & ad-hoc projects
- Configure, test & implement business process enhancements & security changes across HR systems
- Assist in the ongoing redesign & automation of HR processes, promoting operational excellence
- Develop innovative technology solutions & play a key role in global HRIS implementations, as well as post implementation support & data governance
- Serve as the HRIS partner supporting all People functions, such as Benefits, Compensation, L&D & Operations to ensure that system configuration properly reflects business requirements
- Be a subject matter expert on current & upcoming HRIS initiatives aimed at optimizing & scaling our HR systems
- Create & maintain training documentation to support functional system admins ; & participate in training activities for stakeholders & end-users
- 5+ years of progressive HR experience with ~3 years serving in an HR Systems capacity
- Proficiency in Cognos BI & creating advanced reports
- Knowledge of Ultipro is required, knowledge of Workday & Greenhouse is a plus
- Prior HRIS implementation experience preferred
- Experience working in both private & public organizations
- Capability to handle confidential & sensitive information with discretion
- Advanced Excel/Google sheets skillset with an eye for detail & errors in large datasets