WHO'S IN THE KITCHEN
A Program Manager to help drive the vision, strategy, design, & implementation of innovative & integrated systems & processes to support our rapidly scaling business. This person will partner with business stakeholders in HR, finance, product & engineering to manage the end to end implementation of systems & enhancements.
The Manager will also work closely with the Sr. Director of Enterprise Systems to manage, support, & collaborate across Blue Apron business units for all Enterprise System projects. The ideal candidate for this role will have a solid project & program management background, with a blend of technical & business experience, as well as having had significant expose to ERP applications, especially HR & Finance.
WHAT'S ON THE MENU
- Lead initiatives to deliver results in support of Blue Aprons Enterprise Systems organization.
- Collaborate to build & adhere to a delivery schedule, with the ability to maintain positive team morale despite challenges & setbacks.
- Become the go to by the project team for all strategies relative to program direction & project execution.
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise as it relates to project objectives, business drivers, design concepts, issues & risks.
- Consistently deliver results without sacrificing quality.
- Assesses opportunities for both process & technical improvements at all times.
- Manage vendor relationships & adhering to budgets.
- Facilitate change & build consensus around goal(s), identify barriers to change & devise creative solutions to enable progress.
- 8+ years of professional experience with at least 6+ years of project delivery experience delivering complex projects.
- Industry experience spanning Retail, Consumer Goods and/or Services, a plus
- Experience delivering solutions & managing programs across HR & Finance
- Strong Client Services Skills.
- Experience in business process reengineering & systems modeling / business analysis.
- Results driven, highly analytical, excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Demonstrated, command & practice of recognized project methodology.
- Experience influencing change outside of reporting environment.
- Able to build strong relationships at all levels & demonstrates comfort in presenting to management.
- Effectively copes with change & uncertainty & can take an otherwise ambiguous goal & turn that into something actionable.
- Attention to detail & proven execution capabilities. Willingness to get hands dirty & do whatever it takes to ensure success. Demonstrated ability to multitask & prioritize diverse tasks.
- Proven ability to work under pressure, owning & meeting critical deadlines.
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving & constantly evolving high growth environment.