The GTO Operations Director will manage operations across a portfolio of critical strategic innovation projects on Taniums pathfinding / R&D team.
What youll do:
- Project manage strategic projects & initiatives within GTO & with cross-functional participation
- Manage day-to-day GTO operations
- Work closely with highly technical team members
- Work with the organizational leaders to ensure;
- GTO initiative needs are assessed to ensure outcomes & objectives are met
- Rapid resource allocation/cross-leveling abilities in times of surge support
- Work closely with cross-functional teams across the organization & with customers within assigned programs
- Function as the primary project director for all assigned GTO initiatives
- Consistently & cogently address our programs needs through astute verbal & written communication skills
- Thrive in a team-oriented culture through delivering a significant individual contribution while collaborating with & strengthening teammates
- Think critically, spanning the development process through support, creatively & diplomatically addressing situations that arise
- Apply strategic thinking & demonstrate understanding of requirements to execute
- Apply deep, systematic problem solving skills
- Serve as the primary point of contact for GTO requests for support
- Handle confidential & non-routine information with the utmost discretion
- Manage inter-departmental communication, support requests, & other tasks as assigned
- Coordinate all aspects of initiative onsite & offsite meetings
- Work with internal back office supporting organizations to ensure program based constraints are mitigated or escalated to meet initiative deadlines
- Coordinate staff involvement for targeted GTO recruiting efforts
- Build teams to meet targeted customer & program objectives
- Manage onboarding of new hires across the GTO organization
- Understand the knowledge, skills, abilities, strengths & opportunities of each GTO staff member
- Support the identification & tracking of key organizational metrics & deliverables
- Drive improvements, design & build templates to streamline operations to improve process efficiencies & effectiveness
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Expected light travel as needed
Were looking for someone with:
- BA/BS degree
- 6+ years of technical people & project management experience
- Experience in enterprise software
- Demonstrated impact in leading highly-visible, cross-functional projects
- Experience managing business operations; providing direction to the organization, solving complex problems, & providing feedback & recommending action to leadership
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, & diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises & governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives & by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world & its imperative that the diversity of our customers & communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed & grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.