Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle & eliminates dependence on paper for financial services & insurance companies. The companys patent-pending technology uses AI & machine transcription for risk assessment & digitization, utilizing each clients existing product & underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding & servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use & streamlined front-end agent & consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs & eliminates errors while accelerating sales & business growth.
Some of the worlds largest insurance & financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules & deploy products/applications seamlessly & effortlessly without relying on costly development & maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals & has created an elegant paradigm shift in the way insurance & financial companies are able to operate.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We are seeking great designers: product designers, visual designers, & UX designers to join our growing team.
As a Content Marketing Manager, you will report directly to the VP Marketing & own the creation of compelling content targeted to various customer segments & personas. This is a great opportunity to work with different teams & leaders across the company & develop & champion cross-functional initiatives. Youll be responsible for determining the best way to attract & engage our target audiences through content across a variety of formats & channels.
- Complete ownership of the content calendar
- Identifying the best format & channel for content across different audiences using customer insight resources such as personas & user journey maps
- Producing content & writing copy for Digital, Demand Gen, & Field Marketing campaigns, including paid ads, landing pages, emails, videos, & microsites
- Working with Product Marketing to develop thought leadership content for our blog & paid syndication channels
- Collaborating on brand & UX design to come up with creative ways to present content
- Ensuring everything is SEO optimized
- Analyzing content performance metrics & the impact on downstream conversions & sharing insights internally
- 2+ years of experience with content marketing, preferably on a B2B SaaS product
- Confident communication skills & the ability to explain the why
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts & apply them in practice
- Data-informed mindset in making decisions & prioritizing work
- Ownership over projects & a drive to see them to completion
- Strong organizational skills & the ability to manage several projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Curiosity & interest in learning about & deeply understanding our customers & target audiences
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.