THE ROLE: On Call Production Van Driver
Were Looking For
An on-call Production Assistant, who will work closely with the photo & production team on Location & in the studio. Primary duties will be driving the passenger van for location photo shoots, assisting with equipment, lighting, grip, packing & unpacking. Secondary duties will be maintaining studio organization, cleanliness, & other various tasks. This is a great opportunity to work with a wonderful group of creative people while gaining experience as an integral piece of our online business. You will work with the latest in retail photography in a strong, team environment.
What Youll Accomplish
- Drive 12-15 passenger for on location photo shoots
- Responsible for loading & unloading equipment, props, & samples for on location shoot
- Assist Photographers & Stylists on set with all aspects of creating impactful imagery.
- Assist with overall setup & breakdown of daily sets.
- Various Photo Set prep tasks including painting walls, painting sets, putting up & taking down backdrops, assembling & moving furniture provided by vendor, etc.
- Assist in tracking & organization of all equipment & props.
- Assist with various tasks needed by Studio team.
- Learn what it takes to make the magic happen
- This position will report to the Studio Photographer.
At Rue Gilt Groupe, diversity enriches our passion, collaboration, kindness & innovation. Were committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every Associate is empowered to learn, grow & bring their full self to work. Even if you don't check off every qualification in the job description, that's okay. We encourage you to apply to any role that excites you & sparks delight! We can't wait to learn more about you.
- 1+ year as a production assistant for commercial / e-commerce studio
- Minimum of 1 year plus driving large trucks & vans, non-CDL.
- Must have a valid US drivers license
- Must be able to stand for up to approximately 8 hours & lift 25lbs / set pieces
- Highly organized & attentive to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities & meet tight & often shifting deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong collaboration, communication, & interpersonal skills
Important COVID-19 Guidance (for candidates applying to roles in our MA, NY & CA offices): Per Rue Gilt Groupes policy, all associates who will work at our MA, NY or CA offices must be fully-vaccinated & proof of vaccination will be required.
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. Weve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium & luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites Rue La La, Gilt, & Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion & technology, were also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, & ourselves to push past the expected every day. Our culture is rooted in our values & together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious & Empowered