Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring a National Sales Executive to join our Sales team in our Tempe or New York office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
Oscars National Sales team is focused on driving Oscars penetration in each of our markets. As Oscar launches new markets & expands its individual, small group, & medicare advantage footprints, you will play a key role in shaping & executing our distribution strategy by working with our national & tech-enabled partners. Youll be tasked with a range of responsibilities, all with the goal of educating & inspiring our national & tech-enabled partners to sell Oscar products.
- Own the relationships with our national & tech-enable partners & serve as their primary Oscar point-of-contact throughout the sales & renewal processes
- Provide ongoing sales support to ensure we maintain a concierge level of service
- Coordinate & conduct regular in-person & web-based trainings on our individual, medicare, & small group products
- Partner with our Marketing & Product teams to build tools & resources that continue to make Oscar the easiest carrier to do business with
- Partner with Growth Operations to ensure that our partners are setup to sell effectively with accurate product details
- Meet or exceed assigned sales production quotas
- Assist in the outreach & contracting with prospective partners
- You have strong consultative selling skills & the ability to build relationships, persuade, & influence decision-making
- You are passionately committed to providing great service & going above & beyond to deliver a great experience for our national partners & their clients
- You can comprehend, analyze, & explain complex products & competitive information
- You are comfortable working in a startup environment where you are responsible for building the tools & processes you need to do your job well
- You are eager to work in a changing & dynamic healthcare environment
- Advanced computer literacy skills, particularly in Excel
- Strong analytical decision making & organizational skills
- You have 2-3 years of full-cycle sales experience, preferably with some in-person sales experience
- You have previous health insurance experience
- You have a Bachelors degree
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.