Who are we
WorldRemit is changing the way people send money abroad. Weve taken something complicated & made it simple. Tap the WorldRemit App or click on our website & your international transfer is made to a bank account, cash pickup, Mobile Money, or airtime top-up. Founded in 2010, we send international remittances from 50 countries to more than 150 countries & we continue to expand our footprint.
Using WorldRemit is easy because we do the hard bit, connecting hundreds of banks, money agents, mobile operators & payment systems around the world. These were never designed to work together, but WorldRemit makes it happen.
WorldRemit has grown on average by 50% year on year & is now processing over 3bn of remittances on an annualised basis. We have raised c.$370 million in funding, currently employ over 800 employees & have offices in London, USA, Philippines, Poland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan, Hong Kong & other locations.
The journey is just beginning. We believe in faster, simpler, more accessible money transfers. That means building better products & services for our customers.
Changing the world isnt easy so we only hire the most talented people. You need to think differently, believe in new solutions to old problems, & have the drive to make them happen. We aim to attract, retain & develop people that can bring to life our values: Embrace Challenge, Do What's Right, & Aim High.
- Manage existing & new affiliate & partnership relationships including contractual, on boarding, ongoing communication, fraud, conflict resolution & commercial management.
- Work with agency partners to identify new opportunities & recruit new affiliates, & to ensure the pipeline of affiliates is reflective of the business strategy.
- Develop & diversify the affiliate portfolio, understanding the competitive landscape & where the opportunities to reach out to our target audience are.
- Creation, monitoring & reporting of all affiliate promotions & campaigns. Continually motivating key affiliates to perform better & keeping them up to date on new products & any program enhancements.
- Reporting & analysis of all affiliate activity to ensure the quality of new customers (LTV) & that affiliates are paid in a timely manner.
- 4+ years of online affiliate management & affiliate software platforms with a thorough understanding of online affiliate marketing.
- Strong commercial focus & proven experience in maintaining & growing affiliate & partnership relationships.
- Strong administrative & analytical skill set. Organizational & multi-tasking skills are a must.
- Strong computer & technical skills with the ability to quickly learn proprietary & 3rd party platform & reporting systems.
- Excellent verbal, written & presentation communication skills.
- Experience within international remittance or other financial services would be a considerable benefit.
- Expertise within the global remittances industry is advantageous.
- Experience of Affiliate team management, recruitment & development
- Languages Spanish-speakers preferred