Teads is seeking a Data Operations Manager to join our Ad Operations team. The ideal applicant will be curious, dynamic & proactive. We are looking for someone who has a High capacity of adaptation & willingness to learn & discover a new environment
As Data Operations Manager you will be responsible
- Maintain & update our Audiences, optimize reach, accuracy & costs
- Creation / review of custom audiences for Strategic Account
- Supervise data tests (e.g: brand lift studies, KPIs analysis, etc.)
- Produce & propose relevant case studies from local success stories. Work closely with the insights team on data based studies & analysis.
- Be the gatekeeper of the data local best practices & provide the local campaign guidelines
- Optimize our 1st party data offer locally & maintain our Audiences
- Referent for Advertiser 1st Party data onboarding for your region
- Support Business Leads (best practices, data workshops & strategic meetings with customers)
- Coordinate projects & tasks attributed to the data experts
- Support of the account management & media strategist team on our tools, products & solutions
- At least 2 years of experience in a digital advertising company (Ad network, DSP, Digital Agency...)
- Former experience in campaign management, traffic management, account management
- Very good analytical & organizational skills
- Expert in pack office softwares
- Good knowledge of the data world is a must
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the worlds best publishers & reach an audience of over 1.9 billion people every month.
Teads made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach & brand safety in the market. Teads end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side & creative technology delivers effective & engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, & ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.