Company Description|Job Description
Based in Montreal,Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developer in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP's across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities & personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
Behaviour is looking for a Product Manager who will lead the development roadmap & produce business requirements for new platforms. The Product Manager will use market research, quantitative & qualitative data to drive feature planning & prioritization, balancing business goals & ensuring a fun experience for our players.
- Identify product needs for each of the new platforms
- Determine key performance indicators
- Produce user stories, maintain backlog & follow-up development
- Work directly with Leads across all disciplines. Understand the creation & development, launch & live services of the PC/Console game as the product/business owner
- Conduct market research in collaboration with marketing to understand target users, formulate product vision & positioning
- Take ownership of feature priorities & proactively drive it with cross functional team (Creative/Art/Technical Directors & Production)
- Coordinate the go-to-market/live marketing activities including platform holder marketing & user acquisition campaigns with the marketing team
- Ability to work with & inform creative teams to prioritize features
- Ability to present & clearly communicate results
- Passion for new technology
- Outstanding knowledge of the video game industry
- Ability to challenge & motivate peers
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, communication & teamwork skills.
- Inspirational leadership skills
- Solid, proven games experience within the industry is a must
- BS/BA in quantitative fields is preferred