Intent Media isnt your usual company. Our work is powered by the premise that every person at Intent Media is unique, possessing a distinct set of skills, personality, & passions. We embrace our collective talents to tackle technical challenges, refine our successfully disruptive business ideas, & co-create one of the most human & inspiring work cultures out there. We are a team of collaborators, valuing & rewarding shared success over individual heroics.
Were looking for a Strategic Partnerships Lead to cultivate & grow our most important publisher partnerships, translate their needs into new opportunities, & work cross-functionally to execute on partner initiatives. You will collaborate closely with our Business Development, Integration, & Product teams & be responsible for driving revenue across a portfolio of high-growth partnerships.
Experience developing highly dynamic & fast growing partnerships & exposure to online performance marketing is required. Exceptional track record in sales, account management & exceeding targets is essential. Exceptional business judgment, problem solving, & strategic communications skills are also critical. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing, collaborative & well-funded business in a high-impact, high-profile role.
What You Will Do:
- Own the revenue & growth targets for some of Intent Medias most dynamic partnerships & deliver against them
- Develop strong, multi-dimensional relationships with our e-commerce travel partners
- Understand partners media & strategic needs & ensure they are met & prioritized accordingly
- Proactively look for opportunities to increase the scope of relationships from initial implementation & sell them to our partners
- Take a data-driven approach to decision making
- Leverage your experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to operationalize growth plans & deliver upon key partner initiatives
- Share your passion for identifying new opportunities & shaping product strategy based on partner needs
- 1-3 years experience in strategic partnerships, account management or business development
- E-Commerce or online travel experience with significant exposure to online performance media
- Outstanding relationship & interpersonal skills & a natural inclination towards relationship building
- High energy, hungry & enthusiastic team player with the ability to work well both autonomously & within a group environment
- Comfort structuring & driving analysis to identify growth opportunities
- Stellar written & spoken communications; can easily simplify complex topics into clear & impactful presentations
- Comfort structuring & driving analysis to identify & pitch growth opportunities
- Strong detail & process orientation can manage multiple competing priorities & partner with cross-functional stakeholders to deliver results
- Passion for working in an early-stage environment & building a business
- BA/BS degree
- Ability to travel 10-30% of the time
- Spanish language proficiency required; Portuguese a strong plus
Intent Media uses predictive analytics to help travel brands maximize revenue per visitor. Sophisticated machine learning capabilities trained & fine-tuned for years enable us to serve ads & conversion-boosting user experiences based on a unique understanding of where a given user is in the shopping journey.
We operate in more than 40 countries with hundreds of airline, hotel, car rental, online travel agency & meta-search partners around the globe, including nine of the top 10 OTAs & metasearch sites in North America. Were over 100 people, with offices in NYC (HQ) & London.
Every day, were inspired by two pursuits. First, were building novel products that are upending e-commerce. Second, were building the company weve always wanted to work for one thats open, human & collaborative, where very smart people come together to share ideas & get things done. Weve been included on Crains 100 Best Places to Work in NYC list for seven years running.
Love Your Job:
Our employees enjoy coming to work, & we let them know they're valued.
Our vibrant team accomplishes a lot every day, but we insist upon work/life balance so things never become stale. We dont take ourselves too seriously, but we take our work very seriously. We believe that in order for our employees to perform their best, they need access to strategic decisions, & so our flat structure & open communication invite innovation from all levels ideas flow freely.
We offer competitive compensation, stock options, & great perks & benefits, including:
- Unlimited vacation
- A generous parental leave policy
- A beautiful, dog-friendly office in SoHo with drinks & snacks
- An open environment with lots of natural light & roof deck access
- Annual $2,000 learning budget & Citi Bike membership
- Access to Fond, our employee perks program featuring deals & discounts on hundreds of products & services
- Access to Sherpaa, a telehealth service with 24/7
Company-wide social events, and more!
So what are you waiting for? Apply with your resume in just a few clicks! You can learn more about us at: