CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you your fingerprints, your face, your eyes into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, & where shopping is as easy as walking in & out of a storewithout ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports & venues. With over 2 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
What You Will Do:
- Serve as liaison & owner of relationship between CLEAR & Managed Service Provider for newly implemented Tier 1 Service Desk
- Act as single point of contact for CLEAR business units to engage with the Service Desk & stand up operational support for new initiatives
- Develop & deliver upon KPIs, SLAs & SLOs as required by the business & partnerships
- Continuous Process Improvement of the CLEAR Service Desk in coordination with the Managed Service Provider, internal CLEAR customers, & CLEAR partnerships.
- Evaluate & assess service delivery performance metrics & carry out survey on internal & external clients to weigh the level of service delivery
- Keep record of daily operations for tracking of customer needs, services rendered & future reference
- Create a mode of operations to be adhered to by team members in order to maintain good routine & orderliness
- Delegate specific service desk responsibilities to team members to create specialization & increase service delivery pace
- Review all client complaints, rectify issues & liaise with appropriate departments to handle complex issues in a bid to provide more effective solutions
- Observe service desk operation techniques to determine how effective they are & implement new techniques when old ones are ineffective or outdated
- Delivery of periodic (daily, weekly & monthly) reports on Service Desk performance & project status
- Assist with Asset management/inventory management
- Own Service Desk tools & platforms (Zendesk, BeyondTrust, etc)
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of management experience including technical support & helpdesk teams
- Direct experience managing technical support operations in an enterprise-scale, geographically distributed environment
- Experience managing support teams in B2C & B2B environments
- Demonstrated & documented success in managing teams that provide exceptional service to internal & external customers
- A self-directed & collaborative team member who prioritizes customer experience above everything else
- Showcase good interpersonal skills for customer relations
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment where priorities may change quickly & often
- Must have expert working knowledge with ITSM platforms including Zendesk, JIRA, & ServiceNow