Bread is a technology company that aims to transform the world of paper credit card applications & hidden interest rates by providing leading point-of-sale financing options for merchants across the e-commerce journey. We build tools, technologies & APIs that allow merchants to integrate an installment loan financing & checkout experience anywhere in their customers shopping journey. Bread was started in 2015 by financial technology veterans, & has experienced explosive growth to date. Were backed by top investors including Menlo Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kinnevik, among others.
Were seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing team to lead go-to-market strategies for new product & feature launches. The role sits at the intersection of marketing, product, success, sales, & data analytics. This position is based in our offices in New York & will report to the Head of Marketing.
- Work cross-functionally to develop go-to-market strategies for new products & offerings
- Manage end-to-end product launches across multiple stakeholders to ensure alignment on messaging, timing, & objectives
- Define & develop marketing assets such as sales presentations, messaging guidelines, white papers, infographics, solution sheets, & case studies to support our value prop
- Conduct competitive & market research to educate internal stakeholders, help guide product roadmap, craft ideal customer profiles, & and develop compelling narrative & campaigns
- Collaborate with multiple departments to develop & lead internal product training
- Track market feedback & reception on new products & develop a feedback loop between sales, success, & product
- 4+ years of total work experience, with 1-2 in product marketing in a B2B startup or fast-paced SaaS environment
- Ability to position innovative products & tell compelling stories through messaging & marketing collateral
- Strong cross-functional, project management skills & the ability to multitask
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong analytical background with a proven history of using data to drive decisions
- Previous experience in either the retail, e-commerce, or lending space a plus