Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences & empowers marketers to create, optimize & measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust & galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner & tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters mostcreating experiences & cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, & Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, & were named as one of Colorados Best Paying Companies. Weve also been listed on Wealthfronts Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work & hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, & Denver, & London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, & Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture & About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
The core purpose of the Iterable Professional Services team is to delight our customers with experiences & outcomes that drive product adoption & maximize our ARR. Our team is made up of Project Managers, Implementation Consultants, Solution Architects, Email Deliverability Consultants & our Customer Education Manager.
Reporting to the Manager of Professional Services, youll deliver growth marketing strategy, implementation consulting, project management, deliverability consulting, & education services to our customers. We measure our success by customer satisfaction, time to value, NPS, adoption of online training Academy, & Net Retention Rate of recurring service offerings. It is critical that everyone in PS embodies our values: Humility, Trust, Growth Mindset, & Balance.
One of our core values is growth mindset & Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please do apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description. As a member of our Iterables Professional Services (PS) team, your core purpose will be to delight your customers with experiences & outcomes that maximize their growth & ours.
In this role youll get to:
- Build relationships with key stakeholders by learning & solving their challenges
- Lead customers through successful implementations of the Iterable platform
- Configure the platform & onboard marketers & developers in template & campaign set up, technical integrations, A/B testing, reporting, & regular onboarding meetings
- Build customer-facing artifacts like presentations, project plans, data schemas, migration guides, & long-term success plans
- Effectively manage & complete on-time multiple projects simultaneously
- Support the Sales team with pre-sale scoping, planning, RFP responses, & presenting our process
- Contribute to innovations in our processes, operations, tools, team structure, & service offerings
- Participate in cross-functional improvement initiatives to support achievement of our OKRs
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience in customer-facing roles with business & technical stakeholders
- Experience in marketing or growth operations, enterprise email marketing, mobile marketing, or similar marketing automation CRM platforms
- Experience gathering requirements & facilitating system integrations for customers of all sizes
- Motivated to coach others & constantly learn
- An analytical mindset to solve problems, connect complex ideas & think outside the box
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while fulfilling customer demands
- A service mentality to go the extra mile to help your customers & teammates
- Fluent or proficient in French, German and/or Spanish
- Previous consulting or Customer Success team experience
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.
Last Update: 4/28/2021