Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is looking for a business-minded product manager who is passionate about connecting the dots & building solutions in healthcare. Twilios healthcare vertical is growing rapidly by helping healthcare customers build world-class patient communication & engagement solutions on Twilios platform. This role will serve as the product manager responsible for driving our growth & customer adoption by developing a healthcare solutions ecosystem at Twilio.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of product management. They have:
- 6+ years of experience in product management for a healthcare technology company
- Track record of successfully leading projects with cross functional teams that span product, engineering, sales, marketing, & business development
- Understanding of enterprise / B2B go-to-market & experience managing enterprise customer expectations
- Experience with third party integrations (EHR integrations is a plus)
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats with willingness to roll up the sleeves when needed
- Experience with partnerships & business development is a plus
As a Product Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Work closely with GTM to identify, develop, & operationalize key partnership that enable healthcare customers to successfully build on Twilio
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Thoroughly understand the customer experience on Twilio & use data-driven methods to track key success metrics
- DRAW THE OWL: Develop a vision & product roadmap for a solutions-oriented program
- BE INCLUSIVE: Partner with Twilios Business Development organization to leverage existing frameworks & help define partner program requirements
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Influence key stakeholders across different teams at Twilio to create & execute a holistic healthcare solutions-oriented strategy
- WRITE IT DOWN: Support the development of content to fuel Twilios sales & marketing engine as well as technical assets that enable customer adoption
Twilios Healthcare business is one of the fastest growing industry verticals & has been particularly impactful in Twilios response to COVID-19. Twilios in a position to transform the way that healthcare businesses communicate & engage with their patients, & we are the team tasked with leading this effort.
The healthcare ecosystem is complex & unique to the industry. Our customers want to take advantage of Twilios powerful APIs but need help designing holistic solutions that deliver value to the various stakeholders in healthcare. By helping our customers better connect the dots, we can enable them to build the next generation of healthcare engagement solutions on Twilio.
The Healthcare team is a distributed team & this position is open to anyone in the US. Youre also welcome to work out of any Twilio office if you would prefer a local setting. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado.
$120,000 - $160,000
$100,000 - $140,000
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilios benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you & your loved ones. Its likely that you dont think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, & we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance & Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of lifes moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses & activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks