Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. Were scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking & giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology & marketing cloud category. Simons platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data & machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts & ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, & give them ownership, great things happen.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Simon Data, you will help others recognize the value our platform can bring to their organization. You will be responsible for communicating the value of our platform to current & prospective clients through materials that reflect the Simon Data brand & our unique position in the market.
In this role, your typical day might include participating in a conversation with our product managers to understand new product capabilities, crafting effective sales enablement materials, developing copy for a newsletter that highlights a new feature's value, & preparing a webinar to help clients understand standard methodologies for building a campaign.
This is the right fit for you if you love to own process from end-to-end, are a skilled communicator & creative problem solver, & adept at balancing multiple responsibilities! If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
What Youll Do
- Lead go-to-market launch plans across the organization
- Orchestrate the commercial release of features, updates, & new products, such as, developing the naming strategy, value proposition, messaging, packaging, & promotion
- Work closely with partners on our Product, Sales, & Customer Success teams to understand our buyers, their challenges & use cases, their buying process & criteria etc. & transfer that knowledge back to the internal teams
- Drive adoption of Simon Data products by supporting marketing programming that clearly articulates & differentiates our offering in the marketplace
- Measure & optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption & usage
- Collaborate with members of our Marketing & Design teams to ensure quality execution of marketing/sales materials including pitch decks, case studies, sales sheets, white papers, & more
- Define a path to delivery that includes identifying blockers, dependencies, & risk factors across engineering, design, & customer success
- Develop materials that nurture thought leadership in the industry such as blog posts & conference presentations
- Conduct win/loss interviews & perform ongoing analysis to determine the level of customer product adoption & provide feedback to the product team
- Provide product education both internally & externally
- 4+ years of professional work experience
- 2+ years product marketing experience, preferably in the B2B / SaaS market
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, or other related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Be comfortable talking with customers, partners, & executives, both in-person & remote. Write clearly & succinctly. Listen well.
- Firm understanding of the MarTech landscape
- Proven ability to understand & highlight a product's value & position it appropriately to an audience
- Strong analytical skills & a data centric mentality
- Demonstrate strong project management skills
- Exhibit initiative, efficient multi-tasking, & creativity in work products
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.