LendingHome supports real estate investors by offering the opportunity to build successful businesses through a simplified loan process. Our competitive product, innovative technology, & experienced team are changing the way real estate investors receive funding for their fix-and-flip & rental properties, transforming the experience from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access & simplified a way for real estate investorsboth novice & experiencedto get financing, generate wealth, & build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $5 billion dollars worth of loans across 23,000+ projects becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology & the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $215MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, & has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
The LendingHome Servicing Team is the primary point of contact for our customers after a loan is approved. Our goal is to provide the best mortgage experience for our customers & keep them coming back. This role completes all transactions associated with loan activity, including monthly payments, loan modifications, refinances, & payoffs. This role is also the first point of contact for customers & handles/resolves any incoming inquiries & requests.
- Resolves incoming customer-inquiries & requests related to mortgage loans
- Reach out to borrowers to resolve any issues with payments & payment accounts
- Work with other servicing teams to identify borrowers who are at risk of default & determine best approach
- Document all customer interaction in LendingHomes system of record
- Process payoff & verification of mortgage
- Bachelors Degree
- Build relationships & work closely in a team environment
- Ability to understand customer issues & own any issue through resolution
- Knowledge of Excel or spreadsheet equivalent experience, Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of TCPA, FDCPA & Mortgage related CFPB guidelines preferred
- Knowledge of Tax, Escrow Analysis, Mortgage Insurance & Hazard Insurance is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce or related platform is a plus
LendingHome in the News
Benefits & Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, & move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches & Bagel Wednesdaysand don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks & drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, & passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent & welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions & a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, & vision plans ensure that your mind & body are in good keeping.
If you'd like to see more about what LendingHome has to offer or explore additional opportunities, visit us at LendingHome.com/Careers.