BI Developer/ Data Analyst
Integrity: Doing the right things for the right reasons
Agility: Adapting & thriving in a dynamic environment
Teamwork: Combining our strengths to do amazing things
Passion: Channeling enthusiasm to drive excellence
Creativity: Unleashing curiosity to defy the norm
About the role:
As a Software Development Engineer/ Data Product Analyst, you will be developing business applications to deliver actionable analytical insights for Enterprise-level customers. Our scalable data product solutions enable rapid implementation, improved delivery time, & a reduction in costly bespoke applications & analytics. You will architect generalized, high-performance queries & data driven application frameworks that leverage the power of 1010datas Big Data platform.
In addition to having the unique opportunity to interface across the organization & drive adoption of creative, scalable solutions. A successful analyst must be technically sound, a creative problem-solver, quality oriented, & able to extend concepts past specific use cases.
What you will take on:
- Design & develop modular big data enterprise web applications
- Architect high-performance parallelized database queries
- Implement automated testing procedures to ensure product quality
- Support multiple production-grade applications across numerous accounts with varying requirements
- Manage stable version control repositories & their deployments
- Collaborate across organization to understand use cases/stories & construct clear, concise specifications
What you already have:
Education & Experience
- Bachelors degree in quantitative discipline (e.g., engineering, computer science, mathematics), Masters a plus
- Two years professional experience developing scalable applications & analytics
- Experience with BI applications, their infrastructure & best practices
- Experience with ERP systems (e.g. SAP) & reporting processes with ERP data
- Knowledge of retail, supply chain or data warehouse applications
- Experience designing systems or performing systems integration
- Experience building production level, customer-facing applications
- Independent contributor with a strong ability to solving unstructured problems
- Understanding of database structure/design & implementing efficient queries (e.g. SQL, Spark, Hadoop, R, Matlab)
- Version control experience to support production quality applications & feature driven development (e.g. SVN, Git)
- Interpret & communicate complex ideas at various levels of technical specificity
1010data makes big data discovery easy; we power sub-second responses to run analyses on trillions of rows of data. 1010data is defining the way the world interacts with data.
An essential tool to more than 850 of the worlds top companies including The New York Stock Exchange, Dollar General, P&G, Sams Club, Nespresso, Barnes & Noble, & RiteAid; the 1010data platform is a highly differentiated product that is becoming the industry standard for big data discovery & data sharing.
With petabytes of data in our private & public clouds, 1010data is designed to scale to the largest volumes of granular data, the most disparate & varied data sets, & the most complex advanced analytics. All while delivering lightning-quick system performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.