Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company & San Francisco Business Times #5 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired & driven people to join us in our Midtown Manhattan office. With a roster of dedicated, blue-chip customers thats growing every single day, were in a phase of tremendous growth & establishing the team that will take us to the next level. As a company, were as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you love innovating & collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, youre probably a good fit for us.
The Director of Customer Success - Enterprise East is based in our New York City office. At this time, we are only evaluating applicants who live within a 1-hour commute of Midtown Manhattan.
The Director of Customer Success for our Enterprise East team is responsible for hiring, training, coaching, & leading a team of new & established Customer Success Managers (CSMs) in a fast-paced & rapidly changing environment.
You are tasked with ensuring that our customers accomplish their goals & effectively recognize & communicate the value Demandbase brings to their organization. You work to execute a proactive customer engagement strategy, drive ongoing adoption initiatives, develop enterprise level Success Plans & Executive Business Reviews (EBRs), expand client relationships & ultimately guide customers through a successful renewal.
This role requires a consultative & holistic approach to the customer lifecycle, a scalable approach to success, & the ability to communicate effectively with VP & C-Level executives at global companies.
Our ideal candidate is a strong leader who has a proven track record of building successful teams, managing a sophisticated client base, fostering a positive & high-performing culture, while building an exceptional team.
- Act as a proactive leader, owning the customer lifecycle including SaaS product adoption, value realization, retention & digital ad campaign success.
- Be a consistent leadership presence in the New York office, guiding a growing sophisticated team of CSMs
- Stay informed of Customer Success industry trends; evaluating & implementing cutting edge success tactics
- Hire, manage, coach, & develop a team of high-performing CSMs
- Interpret data quickly to set individual & team goals, measure success & run your business
- Ensure that customers derive maximum, ongoing, value from their investment with Demandbase
- Constantly measure, refine, & invent new methods that create an amazing experience for our customers
- Possess & continually evolve a deep understanding of how we create value for our customers
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders & executive sponsors
- Serve as customer advocate while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, sales, marketing, & engineering
- Currently live within a 1-hour commute of Midtown Manhattan
- A minimum of 7+ years experience in customer success, account or technical account management at a SaaS company
- Have built a high-performing team at early/mid-stage SaaS company
- You are a strong leader with a coach mentality
- You have years of experience managing complex renewal & expansion forecasts for large teams
- Willing to travel to see customers & developing relationships with them (approx. 25%)
- Proven track record of innovation & creativity in solving company & team challenges
- Product management, product influence and/or cross-functional product experience (preferred)
- Exceptional cross-organization collaboration & communication skills
- You are an entrepreneur at heart & will thrive in a fast-paced, flexible, startup environment
The Demandbase B2B Marketing Cloud is a comprehensive set of marketing solutions that are transforming the way companies market & sell to other businesses. Demandbase is powered by patented technology that makes it possible to deliver personalized ads to people at specific companies across the web & tailor the website message to engage & convert these companies to customers. It easily connects into existing technologies including CRM, CMS, & marketing automation, analytics, chat & others so marketing leaders get a comprehensive view of the performance of their marketing programs- from awareness through pipeline & closed revenue. Leaders at fast-growing companies such as Adobe, Box, CSC, DocuSign, Dell & others use Demandbase to drive better B2B marketing performance. For more information, visit http://www.demandbase.com.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental & Vision for you & your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, 401k, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, snacks & much more!