Taboola, the worlds largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Advertiser Content Review Lead
** This is a temporary position for 6 month
Why should you be a content reviewer at Taboola?
The regional lead will be responsible for creating a content review process that will enable the regions advertisers to scale in the fastest & frictionless manner. The role will include leveraging the policy knowledge & playing a critical client facing role ensuring our advertisers understands, adopts & utilizes the Taboola policy guidelines among their BoB. The Regions Lead will strive to nurture a successful & productive CRT-advertisers relationship that will improve the content review process in line with Taboola strategic goals
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- demonstrate ownership for own market, constantly seek & identify policy opportunities within the region.
- Have a deep understanding of the region's advertisers objectives (strategic customers, opportunities, pain points etc.) & report all regions metrics including insights & course of action.
- Nurture long term relationships with regions AMs to promote quality content on the web.
- Improving processes & aligning with different functions & efforts in operations, following & ensuring execution & meeting personal KPIs to ensure the success of your local market.
- Analyze the regions trends, pain points & opportunities & lead new processes & initiatives according to data
- Evaluate & forecast local region needs by collecting stakeholders feedback, experience & insights on the overall experience working with the content review team
- Responsible for enhancing & maintaining the regions SLA, approval rate, # of campaigns in the pre approval list QoQ.
- Conduct policy & content review related training to clients when needed
- cooperate with Quality lead to ensure high content quality & reduce inconsistencies in respective region
- Cooperate with other Regional Leads to analyze overall trends & identify overarching pain points & opportunities to work on QoQ.
What are the skills a good Advertiser Content Review Lead needs to have?
- A highly analytical & critical thinker. Excellent attention to detail & the ability to remain organized.
- Sensitivity to the day-to-day of a advertiser AMs & the nature of addressing policy violations
- An understanding of the core KPIs of the online advertising industry
- Understanding of Taboolas product, jargon & offstage.
- Experience working with Taboola BI tools (QlikView, Tableau, etc.) - advantage
- Experience working with SFDC
- Analytical & operational mindset, geared towards driving tangible results
- Proficiency in Excel
- A proactive & passionate attitude towards data & problem-solving
- Self-starter, fast-learner, able to think big & move fast
- Strong communications skills, verbal & written
- Taboola is the worlds leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. Were growing rapidly, & have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
- Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder & CEO says; You can copy anything from another business but you cant copy a companys culture.
If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, & a diverse, inclusive & friendly work environment.
- You can get to know us more by visiting our company website, careers site, Taboola Life blog & social media channels; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Want to learn more about us, youre welcome to watch the latest News article about Taboola
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.