Were looking for a results-oriented Channel Marketing Manager for Vectra AI, who thrives in a fast-paced environment to help accelerate our marketing efforts in the fast-growing commercial segment. Focus areas are 'to-partner' and 'through-partner' marketing. The Channel Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing marketing programs in cooperation with our focus partners to increase awareness & drive demand towards our end-buyers in support of our strategic priorities & growth objectives. 'Through-partner' marketing is critical to address our 100% channel driven GTM model, to keep our partners engaged, motivated, educated and committed to Vectra AI and therefore drive mutual benefits for both us and our channel partners.
Planning & Execution
- Create channel marketing plan based on channel marketing strategy for EMEA
- Working closely with Vectras Regional Partner Managers
- Enable, guide & help focus VARs to run Vectra channel marketing programs
- Work across product marketing team to repurpose, develop & deliver relevant channel content
- Stay within quarterly budget allocation
- Ensure channel marketing programs & tactics delivered on time, within budget, meeting ROI expectations/forecast
Elevate Demand & Pipeline Generation
- Focus on executing impactful programs, coordinate quarterly Partner Masters, Partner Tech Talks, quarterly newsletter, partner awards, partner SPIFF program
- Responsible to add new channel content to partner portal
- Execute EMEA partner communication plan
- Work with field marketing & their PR agencies to assure channel relevant content is being distributed to the channel press
Your Qualifications Experience
- 2+ years of enterprise or B2B marketing experience in IT industry required
- Experience working with Channel partners
- Excel in performing task & responsibilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Good in Communication both written & verbal skills
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com
- BA in Marketing or other related field
- Partner relationship management
- MDF/incentive management
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work & the chance to change the future of digital security. This team builds materials for our partners, our sales teams, & our industry. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats of cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Vectra AI means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, & helping our internal teams, customers, & partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
Our vision is to make the world a safer & fairer place. It takes all kinds to build a culture (we wouldn't have it any other way). Diversity & inclusion are more than just words. Theyre foundational to how we build multicultural teams, recognize achievements & create a workplace that embraces everyone. We encourage & welcome you to bring your authentic whole-self to work & just be who you are. This is how we roll.
Vectra is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
A multicultural company that nurtures world-class talent. We employ & partner with talented people from over 35 different countries. We celebrate the rich cultural diversity this brings us ranging from 50 different languages to a big variety of delicious food. We take care of you before we take care of business
Vectra is proud to offer competitive benefits plans and comprehensive wellness programs for employees & their families. Benefits may differ between countries & we offer generous benefit options in the communities where we work.