Recruiter (Graduates) - M/W/D
We are looking for an experienced & confident candidate to join our global recruiting team, & to be the first recruiter on the ground in our Hamburg office. As a Recruiter (Graduates), you will lead on implementing creative & innovative strategies to identify & engage entry-level talent for our front office business, the Client Service team. You will represent AlphaSights at universities across the EMEA region, plan & coordinate recruiting events, develop marketing initiatives, & manage the candidate pipeline end-to-end.
We are expanding our recruiting team to help scale the firm to the next level during this exciting, high-growth phase. We are looking for a driven, charismatic & ambitious individual who enjoys tackling challenges & has an interest in human capital.
- Work closely with recruiting & hiring managers to understand hiring needs & help formulate recruitment strategy
- Lead on sourcing strategies across key universities & source candidates for early talent roles
- Organise & attend recruitment events (seasonal travel required)
- Inform & excite candidates on AlphaSights employee value proposition & available opportunities
- Screen applications & conduct interviews
- Support candidates through the pipeline & run offer & onboarding activities
- Maintain applicant tracking data & report on hiring results & recruitment metrics
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Ad-hoc projects as directed
Skills & Qualifications
- A strong academic background - Bachelors or Masters degree in any discipline from a top university
- A career profile that demonstrates knowledge of a 360-recruitment process in a fast-paced organisation.
- 1+ years recruitment experience
- Good understanding of the Dach region graduate recruitment marketplace
- Strong communication skills both written & verbal
- Business proficiency in English & German
- A confident & tenacious personality: the ability to respond efficiently & positively to feedback, make decisions with certainty, & learn from challenging situations
- Ability to work effectively with key senior stakeholders & hiring managers across the business
- The ability to adapt & excel in a fast-paced environment
Who are we?
AlphaSights provides global investment & business professionals with on-demand access to business expertise across all industries & geographies. Through AlphaSights, decision makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, & corporates connect with a dynamic network of industry experts that provide qualitative & quantitative market insights, industry expertise, & execution support. Leveraging cutting-edge technology & our global team of 700+ professionals in nine offices on three continents, we support our clients 24/7 around the globe. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
What you will get from us
- Clear career progression, with elevation to senior recruiter within 2 years, based on successful performance in role
- Opportunities for training & development throughout
- Opportunity to shape a newly created role
- High level of autonomy & ownership of role from day one
- Free breakfast, drinks & snacks
- Use of a gym on site at discounted rates
- Regular team events
- Summer trip & Christmas party with colleagues from London
Please submit your CV & optional Cover Letter in English.