Stash is a digital-first financial services company committed to making saving & investing accessible to everyone. By breaking down barriers & building transparent, technology-driven products, we help the 99% build smarter financial habits so they can confidently save more, grow wealth, & enjoy life.
Reporting directly to the CMO, the SVP of Growth Marketing will be responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined marketing strategy to drive the rapid growth of core Stash products. Our ideal candidate is motivated by hitting & exceeding aggressive KPIs & has demonstrated success in owning multichannel campaigns in B2C organizations.
What you'll do:
- Advocate for project prioritization & drive internal awareness for marketing teams initiatives
- Make data-driven decisions with a deep understanding of its sources & tracking both external & internal
- Identify & leverage the synergies between acquisition, PR, & partnerships/syndication to amplify our brand awareness & customer growth
- Customer Growth:
- Oversee campaign management & large monthly spend budgets while hitting pre-determined CAC & payback targets
- Develop & execute performance & integrated marketing campaigns to grow the Stash customer base
- Own the growth marketing initiatives for the organization & coordinate with product marketing align on a marketing calendar that will hit our target OKRs
- Develop & execute on an event marketing strategy
- Identify new sources of customer acquisition through new partners, new strategies, & emerging channels
- PR Strategy: performance PR in coordination with the growth team
- Concept & coordinate high-impact research initiatives for PR opportunities
- Develop & manage PR initiatives in branding, promotion, sponsorship, special events, conferences, collateral & speaking ops
- Develop a strategy for content syndication (podcast, educational content, financial news, etc.)
- Concept, pitch, close, & execute marketing partnerships that align with the brand, satisfy our customer's needs, help drive OKRs & customer growth
- Marketing Research:
- Support growth & brand teams (audience research, competitive analysis, & personal development)
- Lead thought leadership research initiatives for the company
- Monitor & research industry to stay ahead of trends, methodologies, & 3rd party partnerships & socialize findings across the company
What we're looking for:
- 15+ years of experience in high-growth, fast-paced B2C organizations
- Strong leadership experience with a proven track record of driving data-driven customer growth
- Understanding of the PR landscape & ability to concept & drive performance focused press
- Experience in creating & deploying integrated marketing campaigns (performance marketing in multi-channel campaigns)
- Understanding of multi-touch attribution, algorithmic models, & marketing analytics
- Ability to understand customer buying behaviors, segmentation, & profiling
- Mastery of leading ad industry tools & technologies (DSPs, tag management, affiliate platforms) & the ability to partner internally to drive OKRs
- Experience in qualitative & quantitative research methodologies, syndicated research, experience developing audience-based research, & experience with 3rd party data sources
- A player/coach who is flexible & wants to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
We believe that diversity & inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, & building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow & retain & we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits, Perks, & More!:
*Equity In Stash *Flexible Vacation
*FourFamily-Friendly Medical Plans *TwoDental & One Vision Insurance Plan
*401k * Learning & Development Stipend
*Commuter Benefits *Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
*Employee Referral Bonuses *Stocked Fridges & Kitchens
*Thursday Happy Hours *Catered Lunch on Fridays
*Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition:
- Built in NYC's Best Places to work in 2019
- Built in NYCs Startups to Watch in 2018
- Wall Street Journal's "Top 25 Tech Companies To Watch" in 2018
- MarCom Awards 2018 Double Gold & Platinum Winner
- 2017 Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services & Banking category
- 2017 W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience
**No recruiters, please.