Unity Labs is the main incubation & innovation center for Unity Technologies. We're bringing ground breaking, real-time 3D solutions & capabilities to diverse use cases & developers. In this role you will lead a small team of hardworking product managers who support specific Labs initiatives and/or help push the capabilities in specific domains such as Graphics, Motion Capture, ML Animation, & more!
What youll be doing
You will be part of a very iterative & diverse group of specialists in real time 3D who are looking to make the most new & compelling & experiencing available to creators of all kinds, across mobile, web, VR/AR, desktop & console devices!
- Define & drive alignment around outstanding zero to one product development & technology incubation practices.
- Develop products that are innovate, valuable but also risky prototypes to users on a fast iteration cycle
- Lead product launches, reviews, engagement analysis & feature improvement, including communications & expectations to partners, e.g. pitching the product vision
- Identify & build business cases for new opportunities, partnering with key leads around the business
What were looking for
Youre a zero to one professional, across multiple platforms & technologies with a proven track record of bringing innovations (specifically technical & design) to scaled products & tech stacks.
- Previous experience in product management, specifically innovative technology sectors or AAA Games
- Excellent record in developing new digital products, features & services
- Technical knowledge; ability to effectively communicate & discuss technical requirements with engineers
- Proficient communication, & people leadership skills
- Has experience working closely with research engineers & technical designers
You might also have
- Technical Degree
- Experience with Unity/game development
- Travel experience (international)
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the worlds leading platform for creating & operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, & others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unitys platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run & monetize interactive, real-time 2D & 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, & augmented & virtual reality devices.
The companys 1,800+ person research & development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases & platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable & positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.