Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms & products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure & capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 23 billion in circulation & supported over $640B in transactions in the past year. Circles payments & treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account & APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system & digital currency & blockchain based finance. Circles SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising & capital formation to startups & growth companies. Combined, Circles suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global & inclusive financial system.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value, Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money & internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
As a Product Manager on the Circle API team, you will build APIs that power our customers' next generation commerce, marketplace, & financial applications by harnessing crypto assets & blockchain technology. You will work closely with customers, engineering, as well as a broad set of internal teams to build services that are used by thousands of developers & impact millions of end users around the world.
What you'll work on:
- You will be a key owner of Circles API product vision, feature set, & roadmap. You will conceive, build & maintain API, product, & platform features that deliver on our customers needs by leveraging an innovative infrastructure for money based on stablecoins & public blockchains.
- You will oversee customer-facing documentation efforts - helping plan, write, & publish new / update existing developer documentation.
- You will deeply understand the developer experience, from initial sign up to go-live & beyond. You'll continually improve their experience throughout the lifecycle of an integration through improving tools, documentation, & communication.
- You will collaborate with various teams across Circle, sharing customer pain points & discussing new product ideas, communicating product vision, strategy & roadmaps, & gaining alignment as well as unblocking progress.
- You will routinely interact with customers business, product, & engineering teams to deeply understand their needs, & translate those into business cases, feature themes, product requirements, & roadmaps.
- You will manage multiple parallel projects & iterations alongside engineering, & ensure the delivery of feature releases.
- You will act as an evangelist for Circle APIs, articulating vision & value proposition, answering questions, & helping scale adoption across our developer ecosystem.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- You are a creative product mind, an avid problem solver & a highly collaborative team member.
- You have 2+ years of product management or technical program management experience, having shipped & successfully scaled API products, platform services or developer SDKs.
- You are a fantastic communicator both verbally & in writing. You are used to effectively interfacing with customers & executives, as well as architects & developers.
- You are a self-starter & fast-moving when it comes to putting plans into motion you don't need to work from a script.
- You deeply understand & are passionate about developers & making their work more meaningful & impactful.
- You have a computer science degree, prior software engineering or strong technical work experience.
- You are detail-oriented, highly analytical & comfortable digging into large datasets.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack & Macbook preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.