Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Our Executive Assistant VPs of Marketing provides Executive level administrative support to the two VPs of Marketing & any additional Executives within the department in the future. The ideal candidate should be organized, detail-oriented, flexible, creative, committed, & passionate about his/her work as an administrative & business support to senior level leadership.
You should be a team player with a positive attitude & a professional disposition. Confidentiality & discretion are key for this role & must be taken seriously. Due to the visibility of the position, you will need to work well with all levels at Mailchimp & external partners.
What youll do here:
- Assist VPs daily & gatekeep: schedule meetings, learn the business of the VPs in order to prioritize business needs appropriately, organize & track projects - provide administrative support to Mailchimps leadership within the marketing team, ensuring leaders are prepared for all meetings & logistics are arranged ahead of time to optimize work/life balance
- Heavy calendar management; be flexible to accommodate last minute changes & additions while ensuring the day-to-day needs of business are met
- Perform administrative duties & functions requiring confidentiality & discretion, initiative, & sound decision-making
- Plan & execute all associated logistics around meetings (presentation writing / coordination, agendas, copies, room set up, catering), initiate & coordinate departmental & off-site meetings, conferences, etc
- Coordinate heavy domestic & international travel arrangements, create detailed itineraries for the Executives & process expense reports in a timely fashion
- Presentation creation & editing via google slides and/or powerpoint, keynote
- Maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications & documentation
- Collaboration & close work with department staff & all Executive Assistants as needed
- Personal tasks & personal calendar management as needed
- Maintain close relationships with the teams who report to the Executives, be the Execs eyes & ears on the ground, alert the executives of important cultural issues within team
- Be proactive vs reactive, anticipating the needs of Executives before being asked as much as possible
Wed love to hear from you if:
- You have 4 or more years relevant experience in a VP-level, executive support role at the highest corporate level. Prior Senior Leadership Team member support is required. Experience within the Tech or Marketing space preferred.
- You prioritize tasks & meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- You have strong problem solving & quick thinking skills.
- You independently explore & learn about the company, the role & how to get things done in a complex environment.
- You are a strong team player, collaborate well with other executive assistants & are willing to chip in & help in other areas.
- You have experience & skill creating & organizing presentations & reporting for executive audience.
- You have excellent organizational & planning skills with attention to detail.
- You have strong organizational & time management skills to stay on top of time sensitive projects & urgent requests, requiring a high level of flexibility & ability to execute quickly.
- You think ahead, minimizing potential problems.
- You are proactive in identifying areas to improve.
- You have effective verbal & written communication skills.
- You communicate openly & directly. Adjust communication to level of audience. Respond professionally.
- You have the ability to handle highly confidential material.
- You have the ability to work efficiently & handle multiple projects & tasks concurrently, in a fast-paced environment.
- You have Proficient Mac or PC skills to include Google suite.
- You take initiative to learn new systems & stay current in area of expertise.
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.
We love our hometown & support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.