This is a key position on the Call Center Vendor Operations team. The specialist will assist in handling telephony, call center, & telephonic interpreter tickets, inquiries, & escalations. This role will also be critical in the assistance of facilitation of customer IVR programming, line testing, & IVR quality checking. This position will help contribute to our goals by decreasing customer onboarding time, increasing our overall delivery quality, & by improving the reporting party experience.
- Will be supporting our customer call center/telephony related technical support tickets
- Responsible for line testing support & telco carrier escalations
- Ensure delivery of a first class, genuine & personalized customer experience.
- Will be a technical subject matter expert on Convercents customer telco configurations & offerings. May also partner with our clients technical departments as it relates to planning and support discussions.
- Assist with customer IVR programming coordination, line configuration, & QA confirmation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of help desk/customer support & customer facing experience with an enthusiasm for technology & demonstrated high technical aptitude.
- 1+ years of telephony support experience
- Salesforce ticketing system experience (or other related ticketing experience) preferred
- Demonstrated ability to identify & properly escalate issues
- Project management experience preferred
- Call Center QA experience a plus
- Must be able to multitask & properly prioritize the workload.
- Operate with a sense of urgency & strong attention to detail.
- Passionate about customer service and utilizes empathy to understand customer needs.
- A passion for learning & a willingness for taking on new challenges.
- Ability to multitask & a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
Compensation & Benefits:
The salary compensation range provided here is just that-a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications & education.
- Compensation: $65,000 - $75,000 base salary
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, & company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance & ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective & efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standardand expectationsfor how companies safeguard their financial & reputational health.
U.S. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION (COMPLETION IS VOLUNTARY)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, & equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, & will be recorded & maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers & their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.