BlaBlaCar is the world's leading long-distance carpooling platform - a global, trusted community of 70 million drivers & passengers in 22 countries.
The platform connects people looking to travel long distances with drivers heading the same way, so they can travel together & share the cost.
With the recent integration of a coach network & a commuter carpooling service, BlaBlaCar aims to become the go-to for shared road mobility.
Affordable, convenient & user-friendly, wherever there's a road, there's a BlaBlaCar.
Why join us?
Among BlaBlaCar's core ambitions is launching a new business line that is set to fuel tremendous growth for the company.
As Revenue Management & Pricing Analyst, your mission is to maximize the businesses' opportunity forrevenueand profits. You will be in charge of compiling & analyzing data on our business as well as our competition to keep up with market changes & identify trends
What you will directly contribute to
- Compiling & analyzing data on our Bus activity:
- Before lines opening: defining the price schedules & the number of seats put up for sale at each price, according to the bus performance observed in the past, the service & the competitive positioning determined by BlaBlaCar
- Once the line are open: monitoring lines till the day of departures by analyzing commitments on the buses, competition rates, past bus trips
- Studying market & competitors activity as a basis of future pricing strategies
- Proposing tool evolutions
- Participating in transversal projects for the team (methodology, processes, tools, service)
- Collaborating with Network, Operations, Marketing, Sales teams to ensure optimal pricing
What you will need to be successful
- A strong ability to lead analysis based on data
- Demonstrate a strong ability in synthesis & organization
- Proficiency in Excel (Macro/VBA)
- A first experience in revenue management & pricing
- A prior experience in VBA development would be a plus
- Enjoy working as a team-player & learning from others
A few practical details about the role
- Start: April 2020
- Location: Paris
- Contract: Internship
What we offer all of our employees:
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork & impact
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth & fast-paced environment
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
- Free carpooling & buses rides to live our value Be The Member
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
- Possibility to do a BlaBlaSwap once a year & go work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad
- Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos
What is next?
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) & and any relevant content that you'd like to share, explaining why you'd like to join.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team & that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3weeks. If your application & profile fit our requirements, we will invite you for a series of interviews.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.