You will be working on the Product Engineering team to help build, shape & integrate the next set of workout experiences that come with every Peloton Bike or Tread. You will be responsible for iterating on the process, technology, & communication throughout the team. You have a pragmatic approach to software development & optimize for the best member experience.
We are looking for a game developer comfortable with rapid prototyping & iteration while keeping focus on bringing a product to market.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 7+ years of game development experience
- 4+ years of Unity experience
- Shipped games with both small & large teams
- Expert knowledge of the C# programming language
- Expert understanding of object-oriented, data-oriented or functional design principles
- Experience building multiplayer experiences
- Experience with the prototyping phase of game development
- Excellent communication & teamwork skills
- Solid understanding of agile & lean principles
- Solid experience with Git & CI
- Experience building & releasing Android applications
- Previous experience developing backend api
- Active in the Unity open-source community
- Released your own indie game
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.