A critical member of the People Team, Pelotons Director of HR Program & Change Management is responsible for creating tools, processes, & systems that optimize the creation & rollout of Pelotons HR (People Team) Programs. This individual will be responsible for working cross-functionally with numerous teams in the organization (including Peloton leadership, PMO, M&A, Strategy, & various groups across the people team) to develop roadmaps & plans that enable collective readiness, coordinated activation, & seamless user experience. The Director of HR Program & Change Management will be the primary point of contact for people-related M&A matters, helping ensure smooth execution of transactions requiring involvement from the People organization. This role reports directly to the Senior Director of Global People Experience & Culture, & is based in New York, New York.
- Work with key leaders & stakeholders in the organization to develop change framework & tools to be applied to all programs within the people organization (inclusive of communications, resourcing plans, stakeholder engagement principles, timelines, change advocacy networks, & implementation of continuous KPIs to measure program adoption & success).
- Assess the change impact -- conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness & identify key stakeholders.
- Coordinate & run program stakeholder meetings & planning sessions
- Publish & maintain a 2+ year roadmap of all People team programs, ensuring smooth rollout & alignment within the people team & business.
- Establish process for reporting out & mitigating risks to established programs, as well as changes that may need to occur to established plans.
- Responsible for analysis, data collection, & feedback efforts in order to provide insights into change efforts.
- Point of business contact for all people-related items for M&A transactions -- responsible for designing repeatable M&A framework for the people team to ensure quick integrations & rapid action.
- 10+ years of program & change management experience in a high-growth, global organization with a high percentage of hourly employees.
- Deep understanding of the HR Portfolio (inclusive of talent management, people systems, learning & development, total rewards, talent acquisition, etc).
- Experience developing M&A frameworks for People-related items.
- Highly advanced project & program management skills- demonstrated ability to manage resources, timelines, & budgets while maintaining excellent communication to all stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience designing with a user-focused mindset; familiarity of user-experience concepts is required .
- Proven ability to partner with internal teams to communicate innovatively across a complex organization.
- Experience initiating & driving the ideation process for key programs & change plans.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in ambiguity & deeply understand business needs, develop a cohesive strategy, & make decisions requiring a high level of judgement.
- Experience creating KPIs & using data to inform future decisions & ensure continuous innovation.
- Expert multi-tasker -- able to seamlessly execute multiple projects & manage multiple program timelines at once.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & ability to build relationships & trust with stakeholders at all levels in the organization.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.